Conveyor accident at UPS

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
We've been having issue with our contracted mechanics at our building, not following certain procedures. Hope this is a wake-up call to slow down repairs. They are not a pit crew, the cardboard can wait.

Yeah. It usually goes something like “we have you on camera sabotaging the belt system! We are pressing charges, how many times are we going to have to do this with you?!” But I know what they really mean.
Most if us have been here long enough to know what needs to be done. The big problem is the part time turnover rate. Those guys and gals don't have a clue.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
“Nothing to see her boys n girls get back to work”!! Belt on!!!! Name witheld. SMH. I hope they step up and help take care of his family..... Poor guy
Probably didn’t lock out/tag out. Went to work on the belt, someone came along and didn’t know because it wasn’t properly locked out and threw the switch.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Probably didn’t lock out/tag out. Went to work on the belt, someone came along and didn’t know because it wasn’t properly locked out and threw the switch.

Absolutely. Lock out procedures were not followed.

The year I bid an inside job, I was lock out certified. And, every contractor that came in, had their own lock out certified workers.