CONvid lockdowns and mandates set to return sometime this fall

TheDudeAbides92

And of course COVID is trending upward in most of the red states.

F4OezLOWEAAxbv-

Once again, owning the libs.
Why should anyone care? “covid” is indistinguishable from a cold. The tests are notoriously faulty. It’s a total non issue

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I love how conservatives are so brave, strong, tough, rough and self sufficient but are panicking about some news reports.

Yes, I have no doubt there lamestream media that will drag up COVID as their new thing thing to fear. Stop listening to them
Wow, that's top notch gas lighting.
Well done my radical friend!

Listen guys, he's right, it's the conservatives who were fear mongering about the Chinese virus all along and they're doing it again.

Makes perfect sense lol.

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm still not vaxxed.
Must be all the salt air I breathe.
I've had every flu shot and Covid shot put out and I've never had a problem. It must be that good cool Mn. air I breath. :-) In fact I just got a notice from the VA yesterday that the annual flu shot will be available in a couple of weeks. I'll be in line for that one also.

100%

This Covid?

Babagounj

Strength through joy

And it has a name....'Pirola'.

The CDC forecast, released Monday, suggests around 2,000 Americans are being admitted to hospital each day, the vast majority of whom are over 65.
Hospitalizations are still three times lower than they were this time last year, and death rates are still very low.

TheDudeAbides92

The CDC forecast, released Monday, suggests around 2,000 Americans are being admitted to hospital each day, the vast majority of whom are over 65.
Hospitalizations are still three times lower than they were this time last year, and death rates are still very low.
Why in the name of the sam holy hill anyone would go to a hospital unless they have a death wish is beyond me.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Probably out there and so mild folk don't know it's covid.

Commercial Inside Release

Instead of freaking out like chicken little, join your oppressors in the feeding frenzy, and profit from the human suffering. You already are wasting time researching and reading, might as well get paid to do it.

Don't let all the minuses scare you, everything is down and falling... Making it a good time to buy, soon.

There are more than 30+ stocks in the "Covid industry." Plus, ancillary profiteers, like CVS, and your local hospitals.

Enjoy!

Pfizer Inc. / Stock Price
36.16 -0.50 (-1.36%)
After hours: 36.17 +0.01 (0.03%)
PFE(NYSE)
Aug 24, 4:02 PM EDT

Moderna Inc / Stock Price
112.65 -2.81 (-2.43%)
After hours: 112.75 +0.10 (0.09%)
MRNA(NASDAQ)
Aug 24, 4:00 PM EDT

Novavax Inc / Stock Price