CONvid lockdowns and mandates set to return sometime this fall

Thebrownblob

Rand does a lot of talking, I’m gonna put Fauci in jail yada yada yada but nothing happens. Ever. Maybe because he’s in on the money train too?

And how is it that we’ve had endless hearings with these jack wagons yelling at each other putting on a show, and how they’re going to fix all this and this isn’t going to happen again and we’re starting to talk about it happening again? Seems like Republicans are the most useless group of individuals you could ever imagined can’t get anything done.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Rand does a lot of talking, I’m gonna put Fauci in jail yada yada yada but nothing happens. Ever. Maybe because he’s in on the money train too?

And how is it that we’ve had endless hearings with these jack wagons yelling at each other putting on a show, and how they’re going to fix all this and this isn’t going to happen again and we’re starting to talk about it happening again? Seems like Republicans are the most useless group of individuals you could ever imagined can’t get anything done.
Rand Paul filed a criminal referral, but he is only one man and the DOJ is corrupt af.

Thebrownblob

Rand Paul filed a criminal referral, but he is only one man and the DOJ is corrupt af.
Yes, rand is only one person and the republican party has done not one damn thing. Just talk, while the Democrats do whatever they want.

Some say we’re on the cusp of new mandates I have no idea if that’s true, but the idea that it’s even could be possible proves how feckless Republicans are at getting anything done.

I guess after this next round of mandates, we can just look forward to some more House and Senate hearings. Were they yell at each other? I guess it makes for good Twitter fodder.🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

Commercial Inside Release

Since 2020, there are dozens of companies, organizations & governments starting new studies on bat viruses, all over the world.

They harvest the viruses, then take them back to their lab...

vantexan

Yes, rand is only one person and the republican party has done not one damn thing. Just talk, while the Democrats do whatever they want.

Some say we’re on the cusp of new mandates I have no idea if that’s true, but the idea that it’s even could be possible proves how feckless Republicans are at getting anything done.

I guess after this next round of mandates, we can just look forward to some more House and Senate hearings. Were they yell at each other? I guess it makes for good Twitter fodder.🤷‍♂️
Since the Republicans control the House they also control the money. McCarthy can cut off funding to the NIH for example. Fact is the Republicans have been back in power about 8 months. Under Pelosi, and the Senate under Schumer, all they could do is bitch.

100%

Again, all you’ve given us is nothing except your opinion and a hunch and you have zero credibility here and no charisma or leader ship, how unfortunate that you could be correct and cannot convey it to anyone because if you of your delivery.
Was there no monetary incentive for the hospitals?

100%

And of course COVID is trending upward in most of the red states.

F4OezLOWEAAxbv-

Once again, owning the libs.
Is this for the Covid of the 2020 Covid hoax? No way you have any friends. Lmao

100%

I've had every flu shot and Covid shot put out and I've never had a problem. It must be that good cool Mn. air I breath. :-) In fact I just got a notice from the VA yesterday that the annual flu shot will be available in a couple of weeks. I'll be in line for that one also.
You just described a weak human being. I’ve never had a problem, and no juice added. You should try to be more healthy.

100%

What’s useless is the person that says republicans are this or democrats are that. They are the same. You’re still playing their game of blaming the other side. All you’re blaming your entire life…..and we’re still losing while the rich get richer.

vantexan

What’s useless is the person that says republicans are this or democrats are that. They are the same. You’re still playing their game of blaming the other side. All you’re blaming your entire life…..and we’re still losing while the rich get richer.
So in your estimation it's not the political party that matters, it's rich vs poor. Just curious, how many poor men have given you a paycheck? You just told Rod that he was a weak human being for taking shots as a precaution. Are you a weak man for not having created a successful business that made you wealthy? It takes a lot of spine to risk one's money and put in long hours to get it up and running. Why haven't you?

To say there's no difference between parties is intellectually lazy. There are people within each party who are there to line their pockets. That has always been the case. But just looking at the last two administration's there's a clear difference in policies that have a direct impact on our lives. One believes that a strong business environment that creates prosperity helps everyone. The other wants to create envy of those prospering and put impediments on them if everyone else isn't benefiting as much. Which has been more successful in helping the middle class?