Convoy for Freedom, Coming to a Nation's Capital Near You

allahuakbar

She/Her
They're disrupting so little, Trudeau had to invoke the emergency powers act. Canada has become the Weimar Republic 2.0.

If you don't hear much about it, you should rethink the sources you rely on.
I mean they treat that :censored2: they did Jan 6th like they walked into the White House and shot someone so I assume they’re basically just honking their horns and stuff.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
They're disrupting so little, Trudeau had to invoke the emergency powers act. Canada has become the Weimar Republic 2.0.

If you don't hear much about it, you should rethink the sources you rely on.
He invoked after Biden said so.
Guess everyone now knows who he listens to.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I mean they treat that :censored2: they did Jan 6th like they walked into the White House and shot someone so I assume they’re basically just honking their horns and stuff.

Ottawa is just honking and BBQing, but they've blockaded at least three different highways between the US and Canada. The ambassador bridge between Detroit and Windsor caused delays in 100's of millions of dollars worth of trade, though that one has been cleared.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
People just can no longer be objective thinkers. EVERYTHING has to become a political football. The left had cornered the market on politicizing events to the nth degree. They are more willing to castigate the truckers and label them the devil than responsible thinking dictates. They should understand that truckers MAKE the nation tick.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
People just can no longer be objective thinkers. EVERYTHING has to become a political football. The left had cornered the market on politicizing events to the nth degree. They are more willing to castigate the truckers and label them the devil than responsible thinking dictates. They should understand that truckers MAKE the nation tick.
I have a feeling they’re gonna find out.

Karma...

canada protests fizzled out pretty quick when biden told Trudeau to tighten up....american protests saw this and took it as a harbinger.....

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
canada protests fizzled out pretty quick when biden told Trudeau to tighten up....american protests saw this and took it as a harbinger.....
There still there. It’s gonna spread after these harsh measures Tru-dope is taking. This will not end.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Justin Trudeau Bebier .
It's almost as hard watching his spineless no leadership speeches as Biden's. Almost.
Canadians are boring. This is the most fired up they have ever been.