Cool story

rod

Retired 22 years
nice story-- I hope the driver didn't get in trouble for "not delivering the way he was suppose to"-----------------------------but I'm sure it will be brought up.

Big Babooba

They'll give him a warning letter for being in a residential driveway.

nice story-- I hope the driver didn't get in trouble for "not delivering the way he was suppose to"-----------------------------but I'm sure it will be brought up.
You have to cut management some slack on this. they aren't all heartless ogres. Think of all the feel good, free advertising that United Pup Savers just got!

UPSGUY72

HE probably just wasn't following trace exactly that day no big deal. UPS just got some great PR I sure his SUP said good job.

hyena

That was really cool i hope he doesnt get in trouble my center manager would try to fire me for stealing company time. Hed be like you put that in as pd break right.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
the driver did the right thing. although the management team will most likely give him some grief over this, i doubt it will be too bad.

im glad he did not break through the ice on his way to the dog.

what a contrasting story though with the one about the animal shelter.....

d

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Danny, I watched part of that video on the euthanizing and then watched the other one. Thank god for the UPS driver!:happy-very: It washed away the images of the first video.

UPS needs to come up with an award for acts like that. Drivers are in the community everyday and help people with many things we never even hear of.

tarbar66

UPS needs to come up with an award for acts like that. Drivers are in the community everyday and help people with many things we never even hear of.

You are so right about awards for acts of kindness. Many UPS drivers, USPS letter carriers, FedEx couriers have done things to save people and animals over the years. They do it cause it's the Right Thing to Do!