Coolers/Bags

John19841

Hey, Just wondering what you guys are using. I'm looking to get something to hold some supplies (Maps, flashlight, Shipping supplies, etc...the usual) as well as my lunch, and drinks. Some sort of bag with an insulated part for the lunch. Just wondering if anyone has anything similar, and if so, where they got it

I got a good sized bag at Wal Mart last year. It has the plastic surrounding the inside so nlothing gets smashed, and has a velcro lid for easy access. Plus a zippered front pocket for maps, etc.

SmithBarney

They don't make em like they used to.
If you get a playmate cooler get one of the older ones.
I picked mine up at a thrift store they had like 10 of them.

I got one of the newer ones and broke it the first day, they are cheap and don't
hold the cold like the older ones.
05235792743336.jpg

this is one of the older ones with the button on the side
I have a lil playmate and a regular, they are tough.
4884_1.JPG

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I don't care how well worn she is, I will take her. Mine is also 20 years old, (the cooler, not my playmate). I have one from safe driving still in the box. Maybe I'll bring it out for my last 10 years.

yonnko

I like to use a little playmate for lunch. A small backpack for everthing else. Throw it over the shoulder and go. Plus if your center has lockers you can leave the backpack at work. One less thing to worry about Monday morning after a great weekend at the lake.