Corona Related Changes

UPSjedi41

949C3534-A38F-49FD-ACFE-810C6FFE26AF.png
On UPSers.com
They have not said a thing at PCM. Just wear your vest in the yard.

Dumbo

How do you think this virus will change overall volume? Although the economy is taking a huge hit, some I've spoke to believe our volume and demand will actually increase due to people staying home and ordering more. However many businesses such as theaters and restaurants will undoubtedly be closing and not ordering.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Corona virus is China’s attempt at biological warfare gone out of control.

They made it for us, the Americans.

Three day weekends for the next six months, thx China.

America first mf’ers

Maybe eating dogs, cats and monkey brains isn’t good for you? Just a thought

Immigration period is now closed, go pollute somewhere else

How about fixing your own gd problems and stop asking us to bail out your sorry ass nation of retards.
source (6).gif

I guess those seemed like well thought out posts at one in the morning ,and after a 12 pack

centinel

David Abney retired. Take it as a sign the ships patches are no longer holding, and is taking on too much water.
The company is sunk.
sfl-ups-truck-in-biscayne-bay-20120627-001-jpg.53475

Hope this helps.

The captain abandons ship before it sinks....it's the American way! Hey, how many of you disability milkers and FMLA abusers have your paperwork in already to sit this out at home and leave the rest of us to die on the job?

MattM

So what's the union take on sick days? If I self quarantine, do I need a doctor's note? Union book says after 3-4 days, I need a doctor's note. Circumstances here seem to be urgent and beyond the scoop of union rules.

I have 7 weeks sick time if push comes to shove.

So many will avoid the doctor's office and fight this like the flu, and be successful.

By day 4, I may be at its peak and not able to drive. I guess I use our free insurance for an ambulance ride?

Just trying to think ahead.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So what's the union take on sick days? If I self quarantine, do I need a doctor's note? Union book says after 3-4 days, I need a doctor's note. Circumstances here seem to be urgent and beyond the scoop of union rules.

So many will avoid the doctor's office and fight this like the flu, and be successful.

By day 4, I may be at its peak and not able to drive. I guess I use our free insurance for an ambulance ride?

Man up buttercup.

watdaflock?

The captain abandons ship before it sinks....it's the American way! Hey, how many of you disability milkers and FMLA abusers have your paperwork in already to sit this out at home and leave the rest of us to die on the job?
Unfortunately I've never been unhealthy enough to take advantage of our wonderful health care. Suppose that makes me one of the dumb ones for taking care of myself....

watdaflock?

Hopefully this is perfect timing for my vacation next week.