Coronavirus Petition to UPS

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
I was talking to a USPS driver about whether if we contracted the virus through work we would be paid as workers comp. I doubt UPS will do much of anything for us other than tell us to wash our hands and be safe.

cachmeifucan

Yeah just claim an injury and take a few weeks off paid. Most of us have nagging injuries that are legit but been trying not to claim my back shoulder been hurting for years maybe it's time I go get it looked at on the company dime

Scuderia

Signed it. The best thing they can do is get rid of signature required service, only DR and CIR. Also not even needing a person for CIR, just leave on dock or counter, and walk away. Physical distance from people is the best defense.

Brisket

Signed it. The best thing they can do is get rid of signature required service, only DR and CIR. Also not even needing a person for CIR, just leave on dock or counter, and walk away. Physical distance from people is the best defense.

Our center was told to put the dreaded RTS and type the last name of the person you spoke to...

Poop Head

Judge me.
Let's change our name to FedEx while we're at it

clipperman

Can you imagine trying to do a preload shift while sick with coronavirus?
That's gonna be reality for a lot of teamsters soon
Can you imagine trying to do a pre load shift with the flu,a cold,or pneumonia? That’s a reality for a lot of teamsters right now,and a good share of them do it because they dont want to use a sick day unless it’s because they want the day off for something else

cachmeifucan

The union should be canceling the general membership meeting for 1. I'm not the type of person who asks what someone can do for me. Do for yourself stay quarantined for as long as possible. The Chinese numbers may be going down probably because they are smart enough to quarantine and out of fear of government and they are also probably lying about numbers.