Corporations / Citizens

cachmeifucan

Most people want immigration for growth growth growth. They know Americans are hard to control or manipulate. We love Jesus and mo is a pedo. The constitution is a important document. Most politicians are garbage selling us out. Before trump I never thought we would actually have a chance to uphold our laws. Once Clarence Thomas retires next year and rbg finally gives up on being propped up trump will get 2 more picks. Then when he gets reelected in 2020 I think byers will retire so if he does nothing else he saves us for 30 years

rickyb

Stephen Punwasi‏ @StephenPunwasi 2h2 hours ago

The reason taxes in Canada are so high, is your neighbors aren't declaring that $50 in tips they made.

It's defnitely not because virtually all of the new tax burdens from the 1950s, were shifted from corporations to families.
1f644.png
#cdnpoli

DvhaFM3WwAAZssF.jpg

rickyb

donny boy trump very weak on corporate crime; down 90+% from obamas pathetic corporate crime enforcement.

Rick Claypool is a research director for Public Citizen’s President’s office, where he focuses on corporate crime and wrongdoing and the ways corporate power distorts democracy. Mr. Claypool produces reports on a range of topics including federal enforcement against corporations and deregulation under the Trump administration.

“This obsession with immigration enforcement has distorted Justice Department enforcement. It’s at the point now where in border states only 6% of all the cases prosecutors are working on are not immigration related. Corporate and white-collar crime are a sliver of that 6%. Everything else (94%) is being focused on prosecuting first-time border crossers.” Rick Claypool, co-author of Public Citizen’s report “Corporate Impunity Worsens Under Trump.”

https://ralphnaderradiohour.com/doctors-opposing-circumcision/

rickyb

again north americans getting sold out, while EU does the right thing. happens all the time for example food protections, travel protections, labour protections, environmental protections etc

north america is a corrupt :censored2: hole:

Kenneth P. Vogel‏Verified account @kenvogel 18m18 minutes ago

NEW: @Boeing CEO Dennis Muilenburg spoke by phone with TRUMP this a.m., urging him not to ground 737 Max 8s after Sunday’s crash. * Muilenburg has tried to cultivate Trump. He visited Mar-a-Lago after AF1 dust-up, & Boeing donated $1M to Trump inaugural.

rickyb

ralph naders niece died in one of these airmax crashes.

canada has also now grounded all airmaxes along with EU. why is america so slow as usual?

rickyb

ralph nader also blaming govt shutdown on airline crash.

Ralph Nader Retweeted
Public Citizen‏Verified account @Public_Citizen Mar 14

Public Citizen Retweeted Jim Roberts

-Boeing donated $1M to Trump’s inauguration
-The Boeing CEO visited Mar-a-Lago and Trump Tower

-Trump’s acting secretary of defense worked at Boeing for 30 years

-Trump bragged about making money off Boeing’s stock

-Trump has pressured US allies to buy Boeing’s products

Public Citizen added,

D1nZHyEXcAAlA-v.jpg

Jim RobertsVerified account @nycjim
America last: How Donald Trump followed the world
in grounding Boeing 737 Max airline. America last: How Trump followed the world in grounding Boeing’s plane
Show this thread
15 replies 99 retweets 153 likes

rickyb

theres a ton of :censored2:ty products on amazon (including best sellers) but this is one of the worst ive ever seen. over 100 ppl liked this comment:

out of 5 starsDO NOT BUY
May 27, 2017
Color: BlackVerified Purchase
If I could give negative stars, I would. The charger was in my brothers pocket since he was heading out for the night, not connected to anything and suddenly it exploded in his pocket. Luckily he removed his pants quick enough so it did not burn his skin severely although his clothes were damaged.
81AplIRCiYL._SY88.jpg
71JMN3C9h5L._SY88.jpg
81-jMDfcFDL._SY88.jpg

rickyb

i noticed this too that canada is always doing the same stupid corrupt :censored2: america does while the EU and australia do the right thing:

Richard D. Wolff‏Verified account @profwolff 11h11 hours ago

Docile & subservient Canada follows US in NOT grounding Boeing 737-Max 8 planes after 2 fatal crashes. When profit is top priority, goal & bottom line of airline companies & when servile gov'ts serve companies' interests, safety drops to distant 2nd place.