corporations find their dream worker under massive for profit prison system

rickyb

Glenn Greenwald Retweeted The Intercept

When even British judges are recognizing that US prison conditions are too primitive, inhumane & repressive to permit extradition even of accused criminals desperately wanted by the DOJ, perhaps it's time to think seriously about prison reform.

Glenn Greenwald added,

The InterceptVerified account @theintercept
Citing U.S. prison conditions, British appeals court refuses to extradite accused hacker Lauri Love to the U.S. Citing U.S. Prison Conditions, British Appeals Court Refuses to Extradite Accused Hacker Lauri Love to the U.S. by @ggreenwald
42 replies 561 retweets 1,211 likes

thats some of the guilty pleas.
I had a whacko come up to me in a courtroom while I was watching the outcome of some acusations on my son.

They were telling me how unfair the system was, that they needed convictions to justify a new jail, blah, blah, blah. Handed me some literature and she said to call her if my son needed her.

I handed the literature back. And said my son is guilty, he needs to learn consequences, and that he is not above the law.

rickyb

I had a whacko come up to me in a courtroom while I was watching the outcome of some acusations on my son.

They were telling me how unfair the system was, that they needed convictions to justify a new jail, blah, blah, blah. Handed me some literature and she said to call her if my son needed her.

I handed the literature back. And said my son is guilty, he needs to learn consequences, and that he is not above the law.
while your son may not be above the law, wall street and politicians definitely are.

she might have been talking about the for profit prison industry. theres too much money making in the jail system.

El Correcto

god is dead
:censored2: obama:

Adam H. Johnson‏Verified account @adamjohnsonNYC 4h4 hours ago

Obama’s excuse he didn’t want to prosecute Bush officials for torture because he wanted to “look forward, not backwards” is great because literally 100% of prosecutions involve looking backwards because 100% of crimes take place in the past and we dont, of yet, have time machines
Some terrorist got some water splashed in his face, boo hoo. I did the same thing to my cat when it would do something I didn’t like. Couple squirts with a water bottle and behavior adjusted.

El Correcto

god is dead
You're ignorant.
giphy.gif