corporations find their dream worker under massive for profit prison system

El Correcto

god is dead
Do the most basic rudimentary research and get back to us. Read any article about intelligence gathering. Torture doesn't work.
That’s a cop out. How do you obtain information from a jihadist who is religiously driven to murder people. Should we be paying these men off for being a terrorist? Is that the precedent you want to set? Be a terrorist threatening American lives and come to the tax payers for a pay off.

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m just saying, I’m not losing any sleep for the poor jihadist who wanted me dead getting some water thrown in his face. Especially when Guantánamo information ended with Navy Seals at Osama’s front door.

El Correcto

god is dead
That's not true according to the senate intelligence committee, the information was gathered before the torture. After the torture the detainees gave up less information and more false information.
Does the senate “intelligence” committee take into account these scum knew what was about to happen to them. I don’t think so. Nothing Jill Feinstein is involved in should include the word intelligence in its name.

BrownArmy

You say that but yet again look up where the information leading to osama’s Courier came from.
Like I said there is a reason Obama didn’t shut down Guantánamo. Suprisingly people like to give us information there that leads to their superiors.

The ‘DEEP STATE’ wouldn’t let Obama close Guantanamo, although I’ll grant you that he didn’t try too hard.

In either case, the jury is in, torture is ineffective.

Look it up .

El Correcto

god is dead
The ‘DEEP STATE’ wouldn’t let Obama close Guantanamo, although I’ll grant you that he didn’t try too hard.

In either case, the jury is in, torture is ineffective.

Look it up .
The jury filled with leftists and “moderate” republicans. You don’t understand that these people go in thinking we can’t do :censored2: to them where is their incentive to talk. I’m against these people getting rewarded to talk. I don’t want them passing out Big Macs for information or them holding out for some cash rewards and light sentence.

BrownArmy

The jury filled with leftists and “moderate” republicans. You don’t understand that these people go in thinking we can’t do :censored2: to them where is their incentive to talk. I’m against these people getting rewarded to talk. I don’t want them passing out Big Macs for information or them holding out for some cash rewards and light sentence.

I just disagree.

Coke vs. Pepsi.

KISS vs. Led Zeppelin.

Your mom vs. my mom...

Let’s just agree to disagree, then maybe we can have a conversation.

El Correcto

god is dead
I just disagree.

Coke vs. Pepsi.

KISS vs. Led Zeppelin.

Your mom vs. my mom...

Let’s just agree to disagree, then maybe we can have a conversation.
Agree to disagree.
Osama is dead we can agree on that. Information leading to his courier was obtained at Guantánamo led to him.
We should be able to agree on this.

BrownArmy

That’s really not how this stuff works.

Are you feeling oppressed?

Repeat after me:

“It’s not my fault “

“It’s not my fault “

“It’s not my fault “