corporations find their dream worker under massive for profit prison system

vantexan

Zero Dark Thirty wasn’t real.

Cool story, though.
You mean the movie that the government inquired as to their sources because it was so accurate? Yeah, the director, who was the first woman director to win an Oscar for "The Hurt Locker", was shut out that year at the Academy Awards because "Zero Dark Thirty" put the Obama administration in a bad light. Funny how the truth always did that to him.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You mean the movie that the government inquired as to their sources because it was so accurate? Yeah, the director, who was the first woman director to win an Oscar for "The Hurt Locker", was shut out that year at the Academy Awards because "Zero Dark Thirty" put the Obama administration in a bad light. Funny how the truth always did that to him.
8a8.gif

vantexan

Why, because I don't support child molesters like you?
Must've hit a sore spot for you to bring out the big gun. Who knows, Trump may not get reelected, but in the meantime the Russian collusion narrative is all falling apart. Just a bunch of liberal idiots who thought they could pull one over on the public. And cuckservatives like you bought into it hook, line, and sinker. Your world must have no meaning now. :censored2:-a-doodle-doo cuckmeister!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Must've hit a sore spot for you to bring out the big gun. Who knows, Trump may not get reelected, but in the meantime the Russian collusion narrative is all falling apart. Just a bunch of liberal idiots who thought they could pull one over on the public. And cuckservatives like you bought into it hook, line, and sinker. Your world must have no meaning now. :censored2:-a-doodle-doo cuckmeister!
I have never given two craps about the Russia mess. The social media propaganda is proven, the collusion investigation is business as usual (Benghazi!!! Lulz).

You're the one who continually engages them about it..... So, what does that make you?

vantexan

I have never given two craps about the Russia mess. The social media propaganda is proven, the collusion investigation is business as usual (Benghazi!!! Lulz).

You're the one who continually engages them about it..... So, what does that make you?
Your worst nightmare you liberal :censored2:...bwahahaha!! :)

rickyb

my friend whos in jail gets free red seal courses (he was considering cook, electrician) and he gets paid $6 canadian pesos a day for being in school in jail. kinda like how they pay people in the military to shoot at people.

outside, these courses would cost thousands of dollars and you would not be paid.

vantexan

my friend whos in jail gets free red seal courses (he was considering cook, electrician) and he gets paid $6 canadian pesos a day for being in school in jail. kinda like how they pay people in the military to shoot at people.

outside, these courses would cost thousands of dollars and you would not be paid.
So commit a crime and get some training. They may even keep you off the internet while inside.

rickyb

under the prison system,
under the prison system,
under the prison systemmmmmmmm:

Jaisal Noor liked
Scott Hechinger‏Verified account @ScottHech 9h9 hours ago

Scott Hechinger Retweeted Av Gutman

My client was jailed pretrial on Rikers for over 2 years for 8 small sales of crack until he was finally released to drug treatment. For same cost of incarcerating him, NY taxpayers could have paid his tuition at NYU, housed him on campus, AND treated him for *4 straight years.*

Scott Hechinger added,

Av Gutman
Verified account @abgutman
The City of New York estimates that in 2012 their annual cost per inmate was $167,731. In NY possession of heroin or crack carriers potential penalty of 2.5 years…
Show this thread
21 replies 454 retweets 866 likes

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
under the prison system,
under the prison system,

Jaisal Noor liked

My client was jailed pretrial on Rikers for over 2 years for 8 small sales of crack until he was finally released to drug treatment. For same cost of incarcerating him, NY taxpayers could have paid his tuition at NYU, housed him on campus, AND treated him for *4 straight years.*

Scott Hechinger added,

Av Gutman
The City of New York estimates that in 2012 their annual cost per inmate was $167,731. In NY possession of heroin or crack carriers potential penalty of 2.5 years…
Show this thread
That means they've got it too good in jail. Take away the tv. Feed em slop.

oldngray

nowhere special
under the prison system,
under the prison system,

Jaisal Noor liked

Scott Hechinger added,

Av Gutman
Show this thread

The point being that if you want to get a free college education get busted for drugs?