Cory Booker should be removed from the Senate

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
thumb_my-name-is-cory-booker-im-one-of-13-democratic-senators-34196485.png
:congratualtions:

oldngray

nowhere special
The Dem Senators are just trying to use the hearing to push their names into the news for future Presidential campaigns. Nothing but a lot of grandstanding.

El Correcto

god is dead
The Republicans are just trying to keep the American people uninformed.
Nothing but shady politics.
Mitch warned them, dems didn’t listen. You change the rules to force your picks through the senate and now are dealing with the repercussions. They made their bed and are now throwing a temper tantrum when told to lie down.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Mitch warned them, dems didn’t listen. You change the rules to force your picks through the senate and now are dealing with the repercussions. They made their bed and are now throwing a temper tantrum when told to lie down.
Hilarious watching Republicans throw temper tantrums when they get caught hiding things. Needed some fresh political games, this will do nicely!

bacha29

Supporters of Brett Kavanaugh's appointment and confirmation who are also covered by collective bargaining need to be mindful of the fact that all that stands between their $36 an hour job and a $16 an hour job is favorable legislation including collective bargaining laws that up until this point have more the most part withstood numerous court challenges. Nothing more . That's ALL you have going for you.

However the expected confirmation of Kavanaugh will result in a dramatic shift to the hard right. The expected result is an avalanche of court challenges to laws the hard right has despised for decades and are not limited to Roe vs Wade and Second Amendment matters.

Yep you pseudo conservatives can cheer for Kavanugh all you want but let's see how strong your convictions are when it starts hitting you where it really hurts.... in your wallet.

El Correcto

god is dead
Supporters of Brett Kavanaugh's appointment and confirmation who are also covered by collective bargaining need to be mindful of the fact that all that stands between their $36 an hour job and a $16 an hour job is favorable legislation including collective bargaining laws that up until this point have more the most part withstood numerous court challenges. Nothing more . That's ALL you have going for you.

However the expected confirmation of Kavanaugh will result in a dramatic shift to the hard right. The expected result is an avalanche of court challenges to laws the hard right has despised for decades and are not limited to Roe vs Wade and Second Amendment matters.

Yep you pseudo conservatives can cheer for Kavanugh all you want but let's see how strong your convictions are when it starts hitting you where it really hurts.... in your wallet.
I’m already in a right to work state. My main gripe is that unions are forced to use their resources to defend non union members and non union members don’t have to negotiate their own wages.

bacha29

I’m already in a right to work state. My main gripe is that unions are forced to use their resources to defend non union members and non union members don’t have to negotiate their own wages.
If Kavanugh is confirmed there will be numerous attempts to make to make other states right to work states because drivers of such state level legislation will know that SCOTUS has their backs. The bottom line objective of the hard right is to establish a new gilded age and they are making good progress.