Could you ever see unions making a large comeback and expanding membership?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Not necessarily. If you have a tyrant for a Full Time Supervisor like I do then you need your union no matter if you’re part time or full time. My Full time Sup is a compulsive liar , messes up people’s time and vacations all the time and doesn’t follow seniority or any rules for that matter. Big screamer and yeller. Constantly has problems with both union members and his own management team. And from what I hear he can barely read or write and has to have other management people including part timers under him do his paperwork and computer work for him. So if you work for someone like that they what do you do ? You can be a model employee and still have problems.
Stupid people are the worst to work for, they’re paranoid about people trying to screw them.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Not necessarily. If you have a tyrant for a Full Time Supervisor like I do then you need your union no matter if you’re part time or full time. My Full time Sup is a compulsive liar , messes up people’s time and vacations all the time and doesn’t follow seniority or any rules for that matter. Big screamer and yeller. Constantly has problems with both union members and his own management team. And from what I hear he can barely read or write and has to have other management people including part timers under him do his paperwork and computer work for him. So if you work for someone like that they what do you do ? You can be a model employee and still have problems.

This is why it’s extremely important to have a good union to stop idiots like that.

wilberforce15

245936261_10166918436980487_2639102939846485484_n.jpg

wilberforce15

Here is the real question.

What are your liquid assets ? Anyone can look good on paper.

A 20 year part-timer (with 8 kids) who "day trades" and is doing so well.... must be blessed.

Or, a complete anomaly.
Liquid assets?

6 months of expenses in the bank, 0 debt of any kind, large crypto holdings, and a 7 figure retirement account.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
Even if the guy really has that much dough - in which case, good for him - something is clearly missing in his life if he spends so much time bragging about it to truck drivers on the internet.

wilberforce15

Even if the guy really has that much dough - in which case, good for him - something is clearly missing in his life if he spends so much time bragging about it to truck drivers on the internet.
I haven't initiated any of these things.

Bitter drivers mock PTers. I know half a dozen PTers that' stay that way because driving sucks and doesn't pay enough.

I'm so bored that giving silly boomers an education is my community service of choice.