Could you ever see unions making a large comeback and expanding membership?

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
We don't have initiation dues and most of our PTers don't join the union anyway.

And they still quit, because they can get more money for doing less at like 5 different buildings on our street, including walmart.

Do you like work at Walmart? That’s the second time you said that. You’d be dumb to quit this and go work at Walmart

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
The Teamsters should hold Registration Fairs...Give away door prizes, food baskets, event tickets, rides to and from the meetings....

Oh wait, that was the DNC before the 2020 election!!

Karma...

management and union folks could get stock and the thrift plan some time prior to going public and becoming at least millionaires or pretty close to being there......those days and opportunities are long gone .....

FT is a set of golden handcuffs. You'll get a house, a car, and spend based on that check. Then you'll be miserable. But you'll be locked into costs you can't pay otherwise.

Then you're here for35 years, working six days a week, and wondering where your life went
This description is also the exception and not the rule.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
This guy clearly hates this place but continues work here. Doesn’t make sense.
That guy is one of the lead Jackasses on the Committee to Complain about every single thing, every second of every day. Go to current events you’ll find more. They’re like a pack of hyenas hooked on politics and nothing else. Yet he claims to make thousands of dollars a day on Twitter or some :censored2:.

MethodsMan

I have the sweetest gig of anyone I know, inside or outside of UPS

You’re full of :censored2:. If you have such a “sweet gig” why are you spending so much energy and time trying to convince strangers that their life sucks because they work too many hours?

You’re obviously jaded from some kind of previous trauma with UPS or you’re a 20 something living in your parents basement, working PT, and gaming the rest of the time.

Day trader my ass. If you were successful you’d feel no need to try and trash incessantly on what other people are doing with their life.

What'dyabringmetoday???

You’re full of :censored2:. If you have such a “sweet gig” why are you spending so much energy and time trying to convince strangers that their life sucks because they work too many hours?

You’re obviously jaded from some kind of previous trauma with UPS or you’re a 20 something living in your parents basement, working PT, and gaming the rest of the time.

Day trader my ass. If you were successful you’d feel no need to try and trash incessantly on what other people are doing with their life.
He says he's a millionaire so it has the be true.

wilberforce15

What is this sweet gig at ups?
Just about any PT job can be turned into a sweet gig. There are no production standards. Staffing is so low that they're thankful just for anyone showing up. Then throw in 40+ paid days off per year (vacation, sick, personal, holidays) for a part-time job with no standards and free benefits....how does it get sweeter?