Could you ever see unions making a large comeback and expanding membership?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
That would still be better than driving.

I'll make a month of your pay on the next market day, though.

Want me to screenshot and liveblog it.... Again?

I am not saying you are wrong staying part time, the hourlies have seen some of the worst sociopaths get “promoted “ to full time status, most fall by the wayside in due time causing untold damage. Seen some winners over the years, that is why most of the high seniority members have attitudes, we have observed:

A. Fudging Numbers to look good.

B. Infidelity, and sexual harassment.

C. Faking injury or filing for long term disability after being terminated or laid off.

D. Using the Company’s credit card unlawfully.

I said this before .. but you really had to be a real lazy A-hole in order to get promoted back in the day...

wilberforce15

I am not saying you are wrong staying part time, the hourlies have seen some of the worst sociopaths get “promoted “ to full time status, most fall by the wayside in due time causing untold damage. Seen some winners over the years, that is why most of the high seniority members have attitudes, we have observed:

A. Fudging Numbers to look good.

B. Infidelity, and sexual harassment.

C. Faking injury or filing for long term disability after being terminated or laid off.

D. Using the Company’s credit card unlawfully.

I said this before .. but you really had to be a real lazy A-hole in order to get promoted back in the day...
I have no idea why you keep talking about management. I'm an hourly.