Could you sue ups?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Is ups a game? This is a game
Settle down and breathe... did you talk to your shop steward and inform him/ her that they are letting you go in day 29 of your packet??? You need to file a grievance because this HAS been happening all over the country... working you all the way up to your 29 days on road , and when you are almost there tell you, sorry it’s not going to work out... this has been happening very regularly all over the country

Heynow7873

I think it’s crazy. “You aren’t going to make it as a driver”. I’ve gotten the route down. Been friendly and professional. Worked with urgency. They’re factors hernthat are beyond my control. No?

packagemonkey

Yes

Attachments

• NDBB96K.png
    NDBB96K.png
    320.8 KB · Views: 86

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I think it’s crazy. “You aren’t going to make it as a driver”. I’ve gotten the route down. Been friendly and professional. Worked with urgency. They’re factors hernthat are beyond my control. No?
Ups production numbers are not rooted in reality or are they unrealistic.... you need to file a grievance and get with a shop steward and inform them... call down to the union hall... where in the country are you located... General area??

Coldworld

60 months and counting
sorry to tell you but driving is a slave job....

Heynow7873

Can I file a grievance? What will it do? I don’t want to waste anymore time. Ups has wasted a lot of my time. And they don’t care one bit