Could you sue ups?

Heynow7873

Yes. I understand seniority. How do you pay bills etc. if you are not working. Seniority is fine. But what does that mean? I’m not awesome. I’m a guy like the rest of us ladies and gents. I need to work. What do you do?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Yes. I understand seniority. How do you pay bills etc. if you are not working. Seniority is fine. But what does that mean? I’m not awesome. I’m a guy like the rest of us ladies and gents. I need to work. What do you do?
Call down to the union hall and talk to your business agent.. tell them what happen and that you want to file on this ....see what they say

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Most suits would come from discriminatory practices. But that ground is wobbly at best since even the worst driver in probation will have telematics and other fake guff to show them better for the company than an all-star that got canned in probation.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I started out 30 years ago part time and signed up for every double and even triple sort that they offered, I signed up to work as an air driver ,and Saturday driver ,and worked whenever they asked me to. Then I went full time and went out blind on every route they needed someone on until I learned the majority of them in my center. Then I used my seniority to get garbage routes so that I got to work every day. In others words I paid my dues, did what I could , and didn't expect everything handed to me on a platter