Courier hiring

Zak93

I"m FedEx HD/Ground driver how did i apply to get job at Express as a courier?
I was told i can't apply at terminal/hub.

Serf

"Gain a modest reputation for being unreliable and you will never be asked to do a thing." Seems to be the mantra at Express.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
I guess it's regional... some are more desperate for drivers

He's an ex UPS driver circa 2015, so he's already knows the 5 keys of space cushion driving (Smith System) & all the other jargon with the delivery process

Last edited:

BootsOnTarmac

Plenty of Courier positions available at Express across the country sub $20. Unless you go RTD really quick you will still be making sub $30 after ten years, according to the 10 step plan. Many believe the step plan is ten steps in ten years, time will tell. October? who knows. With the stock down they will probably push it to next year.

floridays

Plenty of Courier positions available at Express across the country sub $20. Unless you go RTD really quick you will still be making sub $30 after ten years, according to the 10 step plan. Many believe the step plan is ten steps in ten years, time will tell. October? who knows. With the stock down they will probably push it to next year.
I'm thinking steps will finally, concretely, be defined as not years this October.

A big mistake in my opinion if Express does this.
Proves bloom off the rose, back to SOP.
They should bite the bullet if the facade is to continue.
Strictly my opinion. PSP:thumbup1:.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Yep, Fedex rewards bad behavior and punishes good behavior.

Well then... better grab one of my straps or bungee cords and do this to me daily:

tenor.gif

needycaninegarpike

Last edited: