Cover during the maelstrom

newfie

Someone who sought the truth. An American hero

someone who completely miss understood the whistleblower laws and idiotically promoted a partisan based attack on the president under the guise of being a so called whistleblower . In the process he once again put this country through another highly charged political fight . the man is an idiot

newfie

Badly leading us through it.
He needs to utilize the Defense production act on these businesses and get their ass in gear suppling us and only us right now, We need to come out of this first to seize marketshare

he already has stop listening to CNN

Turdferguson

Just a turd
who are you speaking for your trailer park? I dont know anyone who is not better off then they were 5 years ago.
Really?
How many people filed for unemployment last month?
The American economy shed 700,000 jobs breaking a 10 year streak of job growth.
Predicting 20 to 30 percent unemployment

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
And what about the stock market?
It has zero gaines over the past 3 years .
Once again a Republican :censored2:s up the economy and it will be up to the Democrats to fix it .
Don’t forget the loss of life of American citizens. At least Bush and 9/11 was a sneak attack no one saw coming. Not like this crisis that originated on the other side of the planet and took two and a half months to get here.

Don’t forget the loss of life of American citizens. At least Bush and 9/11 was a sneak attack no one saw coming. Not like this crisis that originated on the other side of the planet and took two and a half months to get here.
Are they new 9/11 was going to come.did you skip previous administrations refuse to do anything about the terrorists

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This was a sneak attack by China and they should pay big. No I'm not joking. It's really embarrassing that Americans are blaming their president for this.