Crains New York re: UPS Store

L

lemon

I'm sorry that my post doesn't fit into the context of a mutual admiration society. Such is the state of free speech in America. I believe that this message board was set up for critical discussion, not merely a place to engage in e-backslapping. As such, my views belong here, despite your protestations and negative votes.

T

tieguy

thats fine lemon exercise your free speech on the yahoo board

B

brown39

Ignore these mbe hinny's they will go away, they are just baiting people to react to their irrelevance in UPS.

C

capnroxxor

If you truly believe in what UPS is doing with the UPS Stores, you should be able to debate why you think it is successful in an adult fashion. Do you think UPS is incapable of making a mistake? Do you think UPS is such a moral company that they wont sacrifice storeowner's profitablility for its own? If UPS Stores go out of business, UPS will continue. They have thier bases covered with Office Depots and the like.

B

brown39

Just read the messages from these mbe pukes, nothing but ridiculous self serving garbage. They can't stand the heat in the kitchen. The ones who chose not to convert to UPS Stores are now complaining, looking to blacken the eye of the entire operation, which put honest open competition in front of them, making them having to work hard for the first time. REBRANDING is killing them. For their own benefit, they rant and rave about what amounts to MORE COMPETITION.

C

capnroxxor

Thats your take on it, try it from the inside sometime. Buy a UPS Store and see for yourself.