Credit Card Offer

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
My Capital One—-the one that the black guy who is in every movie hawks—- gives me 1.5% back on everything. I also have no idea what the APR is as I pay it off every month.

Samuel-L.-Jackson-Pulp-Fiction.jpg

Mr. Jackson to you.

ManInBrown

Even with good credit, the interest rate they charge is ridiculous. I do the same thing, I have a few different cards that get me some nice cash back rewards and I use them like a debit card. Getting back some of that money I gave them when I was younger.
The interest rate is irrelevant if you pay in full each month. I couldn’t care less about interest rate. All rewards cards are going to have a higher interest rate. That’s how they make up for people like me that pay in full each month. They rob the people that don’t

The interest rate is irrelevant if you pay in full each month. I couldn’t care less about interest rate. All rewards cards are going to have a higher interest rate. That’s how they make up for people like me that pay in full each month. They rob the people that don’t
I haven't paid interest in years. Thanks Discover card for the 5% cash back on has this quarter

MC0493

I have the Citi thankyou premier card that I use for nearly everything and pay off every month. I have a 60 mile a day commute so i get 3x points on gas and other travel expenses, 2x points on dining out and entertainment and 1x for everything else. Can use the points for hotels and many other things, i just transfer them to amazon.

LeaveIt2Griever

FileFileFile
I’m always on the lookout for credit cards with sign-up bonuses. Chase Freedom gives me 1.5% cash back + $100 for spending $500 within the first 3 months. Discover It gives 5% cash back on different categories that rotate every quarter, and 1% on everything else. They also match you on however much cash back you earned in the first year.

I’ve opened checking accounts at different credit unions and banks just for the $100 signing bonus. I just applied for the Ally cash back credit card, they’re gonna give me $100 for spending $500 within the first 3 months.

My next credit card is going to be the Costco Citi Visa, which gives you 4% back on Costco gas (!!!). I also contribute 18% of my check towards my 401k.

My friends think i’m insane.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
My Chase trifecta are the CSR, Chase Freedom, and Freedom Unlimited. Without getting deep into it, these allow me to travel in business class and stay in 5 star hotels for free.

I use Discover occasionally, for the 5% category. Made over 4k in cash back when they had the double cash plus Apple Pay promotion a couple years back.

Then I have my Amex Blue Cash Preferred (6% up to 6k) and Everyday (3% up to 6k) in groceries (and gift cards they sell)

Then finally we have the Starwood Preferred Guest from AMEX. This is my bread and butter manufacture spend card. Running about 20k a month through this bad boy and with the 1:3 conversion to Marriott points, I’ve redeemed 4 vacation packages so far. Going to use a 7 night category 9 certificate for the JW this summer in Cancun. Next year I’ll burn two category 7, 7 night certificates in Paris France while using United miles to get us there in Business/First.