Crowd In Philly Taunt Police During Shooting Standoff!

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Don't know all the details, but against my better judgement, I'll just believe CNN was reporting honestly.

I appreciate the article. First one I've seen that seems actually one sided.

But I don't see what the problem is, here? The cop got fired, and is facing up to twenty years in prison for it.

The system is protecting the victim because he didn't do anything wrong. Right?

You wanted an example, there are plenty of them out there. A bullet hole is a steep price to pay for not doing anything wrong

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
When your argument is everyone that lives in the hood deserves to be harassed by police and they should shut up and take it, you are demonstrating you have no understanding of their experience. It’s the definition of privilege.
You know, I looked in every dictionary I could find, and didn’t find that definition of privilege anywhere.

Are you sure you didn’t mean example?

And did you mean that criminals are an oppressed minority?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
in this paticular case he was and had a prior criminal record
A massive rap sheet.
He spent time in federal prison. In 2008, he pleaded guilty to federal firearms violations after he was caught with a Smith & Wesson .357 and later a Taurus PT .45 semiautomatic.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
1565159354158.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
A massive rap sheet.
He spent time in federal prison. In 2008, he pleaded guilty to federal firearms violations after he was caught with a Smith & Wesson .357 and later a Taurus PT .45 semiautomatic.
But it's against the law for felons to own guns... so how did this happen!!!

Stupid gun laws don't work amirite? Time to repeal felon anti gun laws!