Crybaby Republicans at it again

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
its easy to be dismissive when you control every form of media , isn't it?

Absolutely false. Who controls FOX News, which isn't "news" at all, but a propaganda arm of the GOP and Trump? There are plenty of other Right Wing outlets like Breitbart, The Drudge Report etc., so your point is ridiculous and easily proven to be a lie.

Last edited by a moderator:

vantexan

Absolutely false. Who controls FOX News, which isn't "news" at all, but a propaganda arm of the GOP and Trump? There are plenty of other Right Wing outlets like Breitbart, The Drudge Report etc., so your point is ridiculous and easily proven to be a lie.
You're comparing Breitbart, Drudge and friends to the New York Times, Washington Post, the nightly network news? Really?

BrownArmy

You're comparing Breitbart, Drudge and friends to the New York Times, Washington Post, the nightly network news? Really?

Wait, which is it?

Where’s the fake news?

Perhaps you don’t agree with the NyTimes, etc.

But, how are the NYT, Washington Post, etc. fake?

Perhaps you should learn to differentiate between ‘opinion’, ‘editorials’, and journalism.

vantexan

Wait, which is it?

Where’s the fake news?

Perhaps you don’t agree with the NyTimes, etc.

But, how are the NYT, Washington Post, etc. fake?

Perhaps you should learn to differentiate between ‘opinion’, ‘editorials’, and journalism.
Where did I say they were fake? He said that the Right had plenty of news outlets. As compared to what? Do they have the influence that the ones I cited do?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Where did I say they were fake? He said that the Right had plenty of news outlets. As compared to what? Do they have the influence that the ones I cited do?

Here we go. FOX has tremendous influence, especially among The Right,many of whom refuse to watch so-called "mainstream media". Right Wing hosts dominate radio,and it's almost impossible to find a liberal host. Several tries at Left-Leaning networks have failed, like Air America for example.

Most of the other networks at least have minimum standards for journalism, which don't really exist at FOX, or many other Right Wing sources. How about InfoWars? Isn't that plain irresponsible and crazy? Compare something like FOX to CNN, where I would say they are more Center-Left than outright Left as you would probably contend. Same for NBC, CBS, and ABC.

Quit crying a river over a problem that doesn't exist.

Box Ox

Right Wing hosts dominate radio,and it's almost impossible to find a liberal host. Several tries at Left-Leaning networks have failed, like Air America for example.

I really miss Alan Colmes' radio show. His responses to conservative hate callers at the end of each were hilarious.

newfie

Absolutely false. Who controls CNN and MSNBC News, which isn't "news" at all, but a propaganda arm of the DNC ? There are plenty of other Left Wing outlets like every form of media other then fox so your point is ridiculous and easily proven to be a lie.

fixed it for you

vantexan

Here we go. FOX has tremendous influence, especially among The Right,many of whom refuse to watch so-called "mainstream media". Right Wing hosts dominate radio,and it's almost impossible to find a liberal host. Several tries at Left-Leaning networks have failed, like Air America for example.

Most of the other networks at least have minimum standards for journalism, which don't really exist at FOX, or many other Right Wing sources. How about InfoWars? Isn't that plain irresponsible and crazy? Compare something like FOX to CNN, where I would say they are more Center-Left than outright Left as you would probably contend. Same for NBC, CBS, and ABC.

Quit crying a river over a problem that doesn't exist.
But of your examples cited only FOX News and Rush Limbaugh on radio have real influence with the mainstream. The Wall Street Journal too but it's moderate. Sean Hannity on the radio to some extent. It isn't the Right's fault that liberal radio failed. Did you ever listen to Air America? I did, on many occasions. Mostly personal attacks, little substance. If that was all Rush Limbaugh was doing he would've faded away long ago. Try having an honest discussion with liberals about issues. It usually devolves into personal attacks. Sooner or later.