Culturally Relevant Memes that Reflect the Silly or Amusing Consequences of Politicians Gone Mad

Sportello

1606399231877.png

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
More like told.
I don't like being told, They don't sign my check and my parents are deceased.

I'm personally insulted that they try to claim lab tests, surveys and statistical analyses are sufficient substitutes for rigorous testing using the scientific method for establishing the efficacy of masks. That may be good enough for a large portion of the population. But most of them can't even give a good reason for believing the heliocentric model of the solar system over the flat earth model, so they can be forgiven their reliance on the experts selected by the forced narrative media to make unsupported claims about public health issues.

floridays

I'm personally insulted that they try to claim lab tests, surveys and statistical analyses are sufficient substitutes for rigorous testing using the scientific method for establishing the efficacy of masks. That may be good enough for a large portion of the population. But most of them can't even give a good reason for believing the heliocentric model of the solar system over the flat earth model, so they can be forgiven their reliance on the experts selected by the forced narrative media to make unsupported claims about public health issues.
In plain English, I believe it is :bsbullf: as well.