Culturally Relevant Memes that Reflect the Silly or Amusing Consequences of Politicians Gone Mad

watdaflock?

Joe Biden after being told he won.

dd02925f1186ed9b9c54623b53a43cc0.gif

Serf

Libertarian or a ‘small government’ folks need to ask themselves “can I get there from here?” Your movement has been losing ground for 30 years while defending the rights of those that take yours away. The only path to victory for the historic American people, and the only possibility of returning to a political environment in which libertarian principles are respected, is by seizing control of the big government and using it to smash our enemies. But that’s basically impossible because of science, algorithm software, ballot stuffing, and foreign donations.

Attachments

• D598F9F4-CCC1-4EE2-83DE-AC99FFEE8DD8.png
    D598F9F4-CCC1-4EE2-83DE-AC99FFEE8DD8.png
    72.8 KB · Views: 63

fishtm2001

Libertarian or a ‘small government’ folks need to ask themselves “can I get there from here?” Your movement has been losing ground for 30 years while defending the rights of those that take yours away. The only path to victory for the historic American people, and the only possibility of returning to a political environment in which libertarian principles are respected, is by seizing control of the big government and using it to smash our enemies. But that’s basically impossible because of science, algorithm software, ballot stuffing, and foreign donations.
What ever happened to the Tea Party? Oh, that's right a white guy got elected.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Culturally Relevant Memes that Reflect the Silly or Amusing Consequences of Politicians Gone Mad

Except they forgot about the reducing the national debt and federal deficit. I think they will rediscover those fiscal principles sometime late next month.
Didn't happen in 8 years under Obama/Biden so why would Biden/Harris be any different?
Good.
Voters have given Republicans a mandate to block everything Democrats propose, and I hope that's what they do.
Where's the friend:censored2:ing memes folks?
Look at the title of this thread!

Get it together!