Cuomo Bashes America!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Let me make it as clear as possible for you so that you understand exactly my position. Sex should be between consenting adults of the opposite sex married to each other. And I realize in the real world that's never going to be the accepted norm. If a young woman has reached puberty and wants to marry, many states have set a low bar as to how old she must be to do so along with needing parental consent and/or a judges approval. Do I think a 14 year old should be having sex with a 19 year old? No, unless they are married to each other. Is someone getting married that young wise? Most likely not. Most likely they'll end up divorced and she'll be uneducated. Just thought I'd clarify things for the resident smear merchant. No rats or monkeys needed.

What does this make Donnie John? Sex while married, but outside marriage, with 'prostitutes'?

Role model? Acceptable behavior? Something to ignore?
Good retort to the ignorance and stupidity expressed in that post.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

From the article, Cuomo's main argument seems to be that America was never that great because racism and sexism. Then he says we haven't fully liberated women. That statement suggests that women need to be even more liberated, but by whom and from what?

Depending on the answers to those questions, Cuomo's statement may be one of the most sexist sentiments that could ever be expressed. Women don't need men and they shouldn't need government to take care of them, they can liberate themselves, right? Maybe women need to be liberated from the limitations they put on themselves?

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s not called consenting sex if she’s a kid and you’re not. It’s called diddling, I don’t care how :censored2:ed up the kids parents are.

Serf

Imagine a kid who's father comes here as an immigrant. Ma & Pa own a small store. Son rises up to have a solid career in politics in a major American City. (Mario). Ingrate son (Andrew), marries a Kennedy and rides fathers coat tails into a life of privilege. Those comments are laughable.