Cuomo Bashes America!

newfie

Monica wasn’t great. Neither was Hillary.

Still, never saw a picture of Bill with his teen daughter on his lap.

gee a father with his daughter sitting on his lap. must be a lot of fathers out there banging their daughters.

that's some pretty stupid crap there you're spinning .

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
So a picture that a photographer took probably for a magazine or paper makes donald trump a pedophile? Your really swinging for the fences with this insight. Better try harder to find more dirt on trump, maybe you and Robert Mueller can team up on this Russia thing and get it sorted out by the end of the year.

bbsam

Staff member
So a picture that a photographer took probably for a magazine or paper makes donald trump a pedophile? Your really swinging for the fences with this insight. Better try harder to find more dirt on trump, maybe you and Robert Mueller can team up on this Russia thing and get it sorted out by the end of the year.
Nope. Makes him pretty creepy. If he banged her or her friends (or Don Jr. or his friends etc.), that wound make him a pedophile. I mean, he was supportive of Roy Moore so his mindset isn’t too far off such behavior.

vantexan

It’s not called consenting sex if she’s a kid and you’re not. It’s called diddling, I don’t care how :censored2:ed up the kids parents are.
Tell that to all the States that allow young teenagers to marry. It used to be very common in this country for 13 and 14 year olds to marry. We got away from that as women entered the workplace and got educated. You see, you believe you're a paragon of conservative thought but your attitude has been shaped by the greater liberal society. And you didn't even realize it.

bbsam

Staff member
Tell that to all the States that allow young teenagers to marry. It used to be very common in this country for 13 and 14 year olds to marry. We got away from that as women entered the workplace and got educated. You see, you believe you're a paragon of conservative thought but your attitude has been shaped by the greater liberal society. And you didn't even realize it.
I don’t care what state someone is from, if the bridal registry includes items from a Hello Kitty line, that’s a problem.

vantexan

I don’t care what state someone is from, if the bridal registry includes items from a Hello Kitty line, that’s a problem.
If a teenager is into Hello Kitty then she's obviously too immature to marry. I knew girls in junior high who were sexually active and they looked like women. Acted like it too. And right next to them were girls who giggled at everything.

It will be fine

Raping children to own the libs.