CNN Fires Chris Cuomo

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Honestly, I'm surprised they did. 'Ol Zucker must have been under immense pressure to actually do something for once other than constantly obsessing over Trump
Good riddance Fredo

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Honestly, I'm surprised they did. 'Ol Zucker must have been under immense pressure to actually do something for once other than constantly obsessing over Trump
Next, Don Lemon.

bacha29

Until the Fairness Doctrine a bill which Reagan vetoed is reintroduced and passed into law setting broadcast standards for all new outlets journalistic integrity will still be up to the networks who are ratings and advertising dependent to set their own standards. And rest assured standards of truthfulness and journalistic integrity will never supersede ratings and ad dollars no matter the news outlet you make use of.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
761536B5-B1C9-47E3-8DF3-4BD58651CEF5.jpeg

My secret conservative crush so damn hot

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Until the Fairness Doctrine a bill which Reagan vetoed is reintroduced and passed into law setting broadcast standards for all new outlets journalistic integrity will still be up to the networks who are ratings and advertising dependent to set their own standards. And rest assured standards of truthfulness and journalistic integrity will never supersede ratings and ad dollars no matter the news outlet you make use of.
So it's Republican's fault that Democrat run media is garbage. SMH. Get a grip.