Cuomo Bashes America!

El Correcto

god is dead
Tell that to all the States that allow young teenagers to marry. It used to be very common in this country for 13 and 14 year olds to marry. We got away from that as women entered the workplace and got educated. You see, you believe you're a paragon of conservative thought but your attitude has been shaped by the greater liberal society. And you didn't even realize it.
I’m starting to get the picture of how you can live in the Middle East without ending up in a muslim gulag.

vantexan

It’s remarkable that you defend the practice of child rape and somehow make yourself believe it’s virtuous. Are you a Catholic priest?
Wasn't rape then, not rape now. Times have changed, but women's reproductive cycles haven't. Problem with that? Take it up with the States who deemed it appropriate.

It will be fine

Wasn't rape then, not rape now. Times have changed, but women's reproductive cycles haven't. Problem with that? Take it up with the States who deemed it appropriate.
Having sex with a 13 year old is most definitely rape. You are one sick man. Are there any terms of service violations for promoting child rape on this site?

vantexan

Having sex with a 13 year old is most definitely rape. You are one sick man. Are there any terms of service violations for promoting child rape on this site?
I'm not looking to do any such thing. Roy Moore was a creep being in his 30's hitting on a 14 year old. But if my 14 year old daughter fell in love with an 18 year old, even 19, and I knew him to be a decent young man who was kind and worked hard, I'd have no trouble letting her marry him. They'd be counseled to wait, but if they insist I'd let him know that if he ever abused her he'd have to deal with me. But typical liberal, trying to shut down an argument when it's not me you're arguing with, but more than half of the States. You're on the wrong side of this. And for the record, if I saw any child being abused in any way they'd have to deal with me.

It will be fine

I'm not looking to do any such thing. Roy Moore was a creep being in his 30's hitting on a 14 year old. But if my 14 year old daughter fell in love with an 18 year old, even 19, and I knew him to be a decent young man who was kind and worked hard, I'd have no trouble letting her marry him. They'd be counseled to wait, but if they insist I'd let him know that if he ever abused her he'd have to deal with me. But typical liberal, trying to shut down an argument when it's not me you're arguing with, but more than half of the States. You're on the wrong side of this. And for the record, if I saw any child being abused in any way they'd have to deal with me.
I’m certain being against child rape is the right side of this argument. A 19 year old having sex with a 14 year old is abuse by law and common sense.

vantexan

I’m certain being against child rape is the right side of this argument. A 19 year old having sex with a 14 year old is abuse by law and common sense.
Not if they're married. Funny how you libs bend over backwards to let teens have sex but cross a certain date and it's suddenly paedophilia. Interesting that you haven't slammed Islam where they actually do allow grown men to marry children. Not a girl who's past puberty, but actual children. Not a peep out of you about that.