Curious about volume @ plesantdale hub in Atlanta, Ga?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea about what kind of volume the plesantdale hub in Atlanta is doing on average? Anyone know how many "centers" there are inside this hub? There are 4 @ the hub i work @ in a magor Tx city, just wondering?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Any idea about what kind of volume the plesantdale hub in Atlanta is doing on average? Anyone know how many "centers" there are inside this hub? There are 4 @ the hub i work @ in a magor Tx city, just wondering?

Send a PM (private message) to either Scratch or Hoax. Scratch is a driver near Atlanta while Hoax works in communications, also near Atlanta.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I don't work in P'Dale, I'm in the smallest of the three Atlanta Hubs which is Forest Park just below the airport. We just have two Centers, East and West Forest Park. We used to do 37K a day a couple of years ago, its probably a little less now. I think P'Dale does have four Centers, I think they have about250 Feeder Drivers too. Not sure of the volume out of there these days. I started in the original Atlanta Hub off Fulton Ind. on the West side of town, they are number two now.

Status
Not open for further replies.