current wait time to go full time?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
C'mon. Dave takes a two hour lunch at the end of his day at home. He quickly gets back on BC because he was only on for three hours before work.

Then, he picks-up his letter box and returns home to dispense even more sage advice.
While heating up his lonely can of soup for dinner ..with Rowdy..

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
no old men who sit on here because they have no lives and "derail" topics because they have nothing to contribute isn't cool. you and alot of these other people are what's wrong with the company. your spoiled and lazy as hell, you cry about 180 stops a day, you cry because they don't give out free turkeys anymore, you cry because they have max caps on insurance now. if there was more people who didn't bitch about every single thing while getting the wage we get and the benefits and pension maybe we wouldn't be treated like children.
Please go take an English and grammar class then come back. It's like I'm reading a 3rd graders post.

T

Turdferguson

imagine if you will, a thread that has informative information and not just sarcastic condomsending people ranting about the most random things they can come up with. imagine a thread where people could see how and where the company was hiring...... imagine.
Whens the last time anyone had vienna sausage. It's been years for me

Sent using BrownCafe App

Travwise

No wait time. Cannot find drivers, currently looking to hire five drivers, two of which would be seasonal. Just interviewed nine people...ZERO will receive job offers.