current wait time to go full time?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
imagine if you will, a thread that has informative information and not just sarcastic condomsending people ranting about the most random things they can come up with. imagine a thread where people could see how and where the company was hiring...... imagine.

Imagine whirled peas

Sent using BrownCafe App

T

Turdferguson

C'mon. You know what goes into that stuff?
I quit reading what was in stuff after I found out those pickled hot sausage things they sell in gas stations had beef lips, cow tongue, and other things in them. Ignorance is bliss is my motto now.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
no old men who sit on here because they have no lives and "derail" topics because they have nothing to contribute isn't cool. you and alot of these other people are what's wrong with the company. your spoiled and lazy as hell, you cry about 180 stops a day, you cry because they don't give out free turkeys anymore, you cry because they have max caps on insurance now. if there was more people who didn't bitch about every single thing while getting the wage we get and the benefits and pension maybe we wouldn't be treated like children.
hate 11.gif

Z

ZQXC

I quit reading what was in stuff after I found out those pickled hot sausage things they sell in gas stations had beef lips, cow tongue, and other things in them. Ignorance is bliss is my motto now.

I'll tell you what's funny.....

A giant turd worried about what he eats.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I know what's in hot dogs, but man...natural casing hot dogs. yum!

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
It amazes me when we get a newbie here that will tell us we are doing this all wrong and we have no right to complain. Well I for one believe we have a God given right to complain. We wouldn't complain if we didn't care. The newbs also complain we don't take their precious thread dead serious when if any of them have done a little thing called a "search" would have shown multiple threads pertaining to their concern. Lighten up.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Sure it does...don't act like you are some sort of road scholar on a message board when we all know you're not.
Don't act like you're better than everyone else if you can't use proper punctuation and spelling. I'm a terrible speller. If I say its bad its bad.

On a side note we have plenty of brilliant drivers that could simply make more by driving.