Cursed out by Supe every day? “On Topic”

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
1F7EF4CA-D89A-4521-AE7B-2DEA919F69B7.gif
I went in got work this morning and got DQed by that a-hole driver supe. Don’t know if I should attempt to do anything about it. Can’t help but think I didn’t really get a fair shake. Got a horrible training route that everyone said shoul no be used for one. My supe harassed the hell out of me. And I wasn’t even given the opportunity bring my performance up. I only made in 3 weeks into the 6 weeks of training. I suppose I’ll start practicing to pass feeders next year.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I went in got work this morning and got DQed by that a-hole driver supe. Don’t know if I should attempt to do anything about it. Can’t help but think I didn’t really get a fair shake. Got a horrible training route that everyone said shoul no be used for one. My supe harassed the hell out of me. And I wasn’t even given the opportunity bring my performance up. I only made in 3 weeks into the 6 weeks of training. I suppose I’ll start practicing to pass feeders next year.

Can’t drive a package car

Thinks he can drive a feeder

Lmao

Poop Head

Judge me.
I’m not preload. But, yeah I have to go back to my part time job. I’m not sure what you mean by “you never had a chance.” From what I understand, they are desperate for drivers.
desperate for everyone. Yet they are dqing people like it's going out of style.