Customer complaints on FB

Goldilocks

Has anyone gone to the Fedex site on FB? The one with the Picture of Fedex office on the homepage. Nothing but customer complaints. There is also someone who answers their questions and concerns. Kinda like an online call center.

Its hard to believe just how many dissatisfied customers.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I have repeatedly been told here that service no longer matters, and that "good enough" will be sufficient. Guess not. This will be an expensive lesson for the Memphis morons.

snackdad

Wow, that page is riddled with complaints against FedEx. Read through some of the comments, wait until October when customer service really takes a dive as Ground takes over more of Express's responsibilities.
I highly suggest that everyone go to the Facebook page and post away. Is Memphis watching? Who cares? Whoop dee doo.
Create a new fictitious Facebook identity and go nuts!! http://www.facebook.com/Fedex

packageguy

Has anyone gone to the Fedex site on FB? The one with the Picture of Fedex office on the homepage. Nothing but customer complaints. There is also someone who answers their questions and concerns. Kinda like an online call center.

Its hard to believe just how many dissatisfied customers.

It does not surprise me, I have a commercial route, and I watch fdx driver, release packages to home depot, lowes. stores closed he leave them by front door. I can't beleive it everyday......

Glorifiedpackmule

I especially like the "I Paid for 3 day shipping and got it on the 3rd day even though it was out on the truck on the 2nd day but not delivered" Won't be having that problem anymore soon!

Glorifiedpackmule

It does not surprise me, I have a commercial route, and I watch fdx driver, release packages to home depot, lowes. stores closed he leave them by front door. I can't beleive it everyday......

Must be a Ground Driver. We don't even have an option on the powerpads to release a commercial pkg unless the customer has a release number. In that case it's ok. Otherwise all it would take to get fired is one phone call from home depot saying we left their pkgs outside.

Goldilocks

Must be a Ground Driver. We don't even have an option on the powerpads to release a commercial pkg unless the customer has a release number. In that case it's ok. Otherwise all it would take to get fired is one phone call from home depot saying we left their pkgs outside.

Sounds like Ground to me....

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I especially like the "I Paid for 3 day shipping and got it on the 3rd day even though it was out on the truck on the 2nd day but not delivered" Won't be having that problem anymore soon!

Some complaints are real gems. I like people who complain about getting a P1 at 1020.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Some complaints are real gems. I like people who complain about getting a P1 at 1020.

Deflect and divert. FedEx sucks Dano, and word is getting out. Go for it people, and let the public know what a "great" company FedEx really is. Maybe I'll go on there and reveal a few horror stories about the way they handle packages."FedEx Cares".

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Service has taken a backseat to numbers, budgets, hours, productivity, goals, you've heard all the terms. Not all that surprising actually.
Ain't that the truth. Clueless Smith and MT3 still want us to believe there is such an animal as "the purple promise." Nice going Smith, charging big money for ****** service.

thedownhillEXPRESS

Deflect and divert. FedEx sucks Dano, and word is getting out. Go for it people, and let the public know what a "great" company FedEx really is. Maybe I'll go on there and reveal a few horror stories about the way they handle packages."FedEx Cares".

Especially if customers find out their cancer medication didn't get delivered because the driver was told by management to code one the rest of his freight at 1530 to prove some type of idiotic point.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Especially if customers find out their cancer medication didn't get delivered because the driver was told by management to code one the rest of his freight at 1530 to prove some type of idiotic point.

Exactly. This is the type of story that the media and FB would go nuts for. And there are a LOT of people out there getting vital meds every day, in addition to the human tissue shipments etc. for surgeries. Not all of it goes P1 or SO. When I used to do FO there were operations scheduled around getting that package by the time it was scheduled. I've had nurses sitting there waiting while the patient is being prepped. That's confidence in FedEx service, and that confidence will soon be misplaced.

I really do encourage people to get on FB or whatever your favorite social media format might be and share the direction FedEx is headed. You might also mention they are outsourcing our jobs.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

Go right ahead. I don't care what you do. If I were you, I'd tell everyone to not use FedEx. Then I'd come on here and complain about how my hours were cut because no one uses FedEx.

That aside, I guess we'll pretend that people never have stupid complaints, just like we try to pretend here on BC that we don't have crybaby couriers.