Customer complaints on FB

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Especially if customers find out their cancer medication didn't get delivered because the driver was told by management to code one the rest of his freight at 1530 to prove some type of idiotic point.

I bet they'll be thrilled that it was because the courier dragged his butt around all day milking the clock and hit his clear time with deliveries left to prove some type of idiotic point.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Go right ahead. I don't care what you do. If I were you, I'd tell everyone to not use FedEx. Then I'd come on here and complain about how my hours were cut because no one uses FedEx.

That aside, I guess we'll pretend that people never have stupid complaints, just like we try to pretend here on BC that we don't have crybaby couriers.

Our hours are going to be cut regardless. Time to give back some of that FedEx love, because the decisons have already been made. We are screwed, so let's cause them a little bit of pain. Oh, no...we have to be "nice-nice" like Dano says.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Our hours are going to be cut regardless. Time to give back some of that FedEx love, because the decisons have already been made. We are screwed, so let's cause them a little bit of pain. Oh, no...we have to be "nice-nice" like Dano says.

As I stated, I don't care what you do. You're the one playing with fire when you can't afford to lose your job. Have at it! Send pictures!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Go right ahead. I don't care what you do. If I were you, I'd tell everyone to not use FedEx. Then I'd come on here and complain about how my hours were cut because no one uses FedEx.

That aside, I guess we'll pretend that people never have stupid complaints, just like we try to pretend here on BC that we don't have crybaby couriers.

The decision to cut hours has already been made, so what we do isn't going to have any consequences on that anyway. Time to return some of Fred's "love".

Glorifiedpackmule

59 Dano what exactly do you do at FedEx? Most people on here are pretty open about what they do. Most are Couriers, some are Contractors, some are helpers. What do you do for FedEx? You agree with most everything that the company does. What makes you so sure that FedEx is in the right so often. If Memphis was indeed monitoring this site, I'm pretty sure you'd be up some kind of Bravo Zulu for your efforts on here.

thedownhillEXPRESS

I bet they'll be thrilled that it was because the courier dragged his butt around all day milking the clock and hit his clear time with deliveries left to prove some type of idiotic point.

I'm pretty sure the customer just wants their package delivered, which it would be at UPS.
UPS guys tell me if I'm wrong but would you ever in your wildest dreams be told to stop working a few hours before your shift is up, and bring all the rest of your stops back?
We must have insane people coming up with this nonsense....

LTFedExer

Service has taken a backseat to numbers, budgets, hours, productivity, goals, you've heard all the terms. Not all that surprising actually.
Told my manager this at our last meeting. I can't believe this actually shocked him while the other couriers agreed with me.

snackdad

Hahaha. The truthful comments I made on FedEx's Facebook site were removed and I no longer have the ability to comment or "like" something. So Much for Democracy and Freedom of Speech. The drones must closely monitor the site and remove anything that is not glowing praise and adoration for our Lardass Leader. People are really pissed off over there at the horrible customer service.
I do a fair amount of buying online. Every vendor that I use that uses FedEx I send them a letter that I will not shop with them in the future unless they use USPS or UPS. Put your mouth where your money is. Are you watching today Fred?

CJinx

Well.. It is easier to complain than to compliment. Pizza delivery, for example; someone is probably not going to say anything when their pizza is delivered quick and hot, and the driver is clean and polite. They will, however, complain about a cold and late pizza dropped off by a rude jerk reeking of booze.

Social media is a fickle beast.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Hahaha. The truthful comments I made on FedEx's Facebook site were removed and I no longer have the ability to comment or "like" something. So Much for Democracy and Freedom of Speech. The drones must closely monitor the site and remove anything that is not glowing praise and adoration for our Lardass Leader. People are really pissed off over there at the horrible customer service.
I do a fair amount of buying online. Every vendor that I use that uses FedEx I send them a letter that I will not shop with them in the future unless they use USPS or UPS. Put your mouth where your money is. Are you watching today Fred?

Go to IamFedex and give them what they don't want...a disgruntled employee. Or has that been outsourced too?

hypo hanna

While it is true that it's easier to complain then to compliment, I have seen the percentage of unhappy customers go up with the changes fedex has undergone.

MaineGroundDriver

Well.. It is easier to complain than to compliment. Pizza delivery, for example; someone is probably not going to say anything when their pizza is delivered quick and hot, and the driver is clean and polite. They will, however, complain about a cold and late pizza dropped off by a rude jerk reeking of booze.

Social media is a fickle beast.
+

Another Express employee who is unhappy that Green has improved their service so much that they are no longer needed ....