Customer wants me to leave signature packages outside without giving last name.

barnyard

KTM rider
The methods are very clear, if it is sig req, you have to get the last name of the person receiving. I would sheet as NA1, 2, 3. I would also call my driver supe, CMA and let them deal with it when they call in.

I have a pharmacy and 3 elder care facilities. I have not had any problems getting their stuff to them and still maintaining social distancing.

WTFm8

The methods are very clear, if it is sig req, you have to get the last name of the person receiving. I would sheet as NA1, 2, 3. I would also call my driver supe, CMA and let them deal with it when they call in.

I have a pharmacy and 3 elder care facilities. I have not had any problems getting their stuff to them and still maintaining social distancing.

Mine roll a cart out as I pull up or have a table setup in the entranceway and meet me there.

Hot Carl

I had a customer come on through their Ring doorbell and ask me to leave their wine box by the door after I’d already sheeted it NI1. “We’re on our way home.” I turned around and brought the box straight back to the truck and took off without saying a word.

From now on, I don’t even touch those stupid things for required signatures. I’m not gonna stand there and talk into your doorbell like an idiot. If you’re not home, you’re getting an info notice.