Dallas

MAKAVELI

Look in a mirror if you're a black man who has no job and sells drugs and shoots people.

There's your problem.
I know plenty of white drug dealers and users. It's not a black problem, it's an American problem. You might want to venture out of the sticks to get a better perspective brah.;)

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I know plenty of white drug dealers and users. It's not a black problem, it's an American problem. You might want to venture out of the sticks to get a better perspective brah.;)
Well TOS didn't say one word about the plight of a poor white man so I didn't mention anything about them.

Same for them. Look in the mirror. You're the one keeping yourself from successes in this life.

rickyb

Well TOS didn't say one word about the plight of a poor white man so I didn't mention anything about them.

Same for them. Look in the mirror. You're the one keeping yourself from successes in this life.
grow up. quite often forces bigger than ourselves affect the outcomes of our lives

MAKAVELI

I didn't say these white drug dealers and users were poor. Addiction and greed is color blind.

rickyb

What is the median wage in Canada (converted to US dollars)?
wow only $14/hr.

we have many of the same problems as you: deindustrialization, shrinking middel class and more poor. havent heard anything about epidemic of middle age whites commiting suicide though

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I wouldn't put it past Uncle Sam to be encouraging all this racial strife and gun violence so that they could pass ( with middle class approval ) more restrictive gun laws and taking more of our constitutional rights away.

after the tragic mass shooting last month , congress went right into session to pass a new gun law.( fortunately it failed ) that's scary when you consider that emotions were running so high . there should be a 30-90 day cooling off period before congress can try to pass more gun control laws or the so called Home Security laws that are slowly taking away our rights.