damaged basket

watdaflock?

I signed "RTS" for a (supposed) damaged basket right around Easter. I asked my Sup "what does a broken basket sound like" inside a box?
Since our management team can't provide an answer, after work I searched Google and Youtube but found nothing.

Hoping some of the experienced UPSers can help me out:

What does a damaged basket sound like.......?

[sarcastic font on]

Last edited:

watdaflock?

RTS = Return to Sender
aah ha! Thank you.

What are you disagreeing with in my post above....?

I'm a preloader and the Sup mentioned I loaded a damaged. It was a basket.
Sarcastically I asked my sup what a broken basket sounds like and he couldn't give me an answer.

Kinda an ongoing joke a few of us have, me trying to figure out what a broken basket sounds like.

Sure don't want to load another broken basket in the future....

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
aah ha! Thank you.

Sarcastically I asked my sup what a broken basket sounds like and he couldn't give me an answer.

Kinda an ongoing joke a few of us have, me trying to figure out what a broken basket sounds like.

Why did you derail me?

Don't freaking worry about it. You loaded a damage you didn't know was damaged.

What kind of shoes should I wear now that I'm retired?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
aah ha! Thank you.

Nah, just pointing out what RTS means from a driver's perspective. What I'm confused with in your post is the refused to sign. I'm assuming the sup wanted you to sign discipline based on the loading of a damaged package, in turn your steward put RTS = refused to sign on the warning letter/verbal talk with?

PT Car Washer

aah ha! Thank you.

Don't worry about it. Just show up for work and do your job. In my building management are handing out Warning Letters like candy at Halloween. The more they hand out the less they mean.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I hate bowling.

And, I don't think anybody makes velcro golf shoes. And, again, I wouldn't wear them even if Austin recommended them.

Review from Amazon
perfect for us geezers w/ hand arthritis, have trouble with laces, don't wanna bend over to tie 'em (might never be able to straighten up again) and have excellent soles. Don't know why more shoemakers don't have the sense to make them, especially since a good number of golfers who can still afford golf shoes ARE geezers. now if only the shoes could improve my swing..

adicross_velcro_wd_099034_profile-xl.jpg

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Review from Amazon
perfect for us geezers w/ hand arthritis, have trouble with laces, don't wanna bend over to tie 'em (might never be able to straighten up again) and have excellent soles. Don't know why more shoemakers don't have the sense to make them, especially since a good number of golfers who can still afford golf shoes ARE geezers. now if only the shoes could improve my swing..

adicross_velcro_wd_099034_profile-xl.jpg

That right there is funny. Those are "spikeless".

I bought a pair of Adidas trail running shoes two years ago because they had the same sole as the "spikeless" golf shoes at half the price.