Damaged dropbox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

k_ho

Hi all UPSers,

I'm not an UPS employee. I probably should not be in here but here I am. I really could use some help from your experience.

on 1/11/17 around 5p, I put a package inside a UPS dropbox.
on the second day, I put another one inside the same dropbox. Right after I did, suddenly I felt like to open it up and take a look. Turn out, the second package was still at the "opening" level. My feeling went way down about the first package.
As of today 1/17/17, the first package still has not yet scanned by UPS driver.
I just checked the box out again. I noticed that for some strange reason, the dropbox doesn't close all the way and that's probably the reason why the second package still sit in the same place when I opened the box up again.
I think the first package didn't go all the way inside the box and someone just took away. But I have no proof.

So what should I do right now?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hi all UPSers,

I'm not an UPS employee. I probably should not be in here but here I am. I really could use some help from your experience.

on the second day, I put another one inside the same dropbox. Right after I did, suddenly I felt like to open it up and take a look. Turn out, the second package was still at the "opening" level. My feeling went way down about the first package.
I just checked the box out again. I noticed that for some strange reason, the dropbox doesn't close all the way and that's probably the reason why the second package still sit in the same place when I opened the box up again.
I think the first package didn't go all the way inside the box and someone just took away. But I have no proof.

Was it weed be honest
Lying won't help at this point

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Hi all UPSers,

How many packages did you steal out of there

Status
Not open for further replies.