Damages

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I would follow chain of command and do what your center management tells you to do even if it goes against that was UPS previously stated policy. They may be trying to fudge their numbers but it will be on them if there are any repercussions.
If you have them telling you on a cell text message....you will be good....anything else will be denied by management

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Same here.

And if they instruct me to sheet it as refused, I will not falsify records. I will not sheet it, bring it back to the center and let management sheet it on the center board and falsify records.
I agree and if they insist I work as directed I tell them let me call lp and my steward first.....if everyone approves it ill do it......which they usually say bring to the clerk

TooTechie

Geek in Brown

Attachments

• 1440608798438.jpg
    1440608798438.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 136
  • 1440608820648.jpg
    1440608820648.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 120

UnconTROLLed

perfection
yeah upstate, irregardless...
Were you picking on his grammar, because "irregardless" is not a word. ;P
So we as driver can refuse packages we dont think are good to deliver.......and saying the customer refused it and ghe customer didng want it without ever seeing or asking the customer?
I said that half-heartedly. However, I will again point out (did in an earlier post) that once the package enters the UPS system, they own it.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Were you picking on his grammar, because "irregardless" is not a word. ;PI said that half-heartedly. However, I will again point out (did in an earlier post) that once the package enters the UPS system, they own it.
Agreed but they cant steal from customers......if amazon files a law suit how would that pan out for ups........they owned all the nda pkg they del at 1035 also and a judge made them pay millions

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Same logic applies to DIAD training. There is a time lag between a training module being developed and implementation. Center management should still have the most recent policies.
The management teams have the most recent policies? LMAO, they make up the most recent policies and then everything is top secret until someone allegedly violates one of these new policies that no one knows about.

A company this huge, you would think they could give each and every employee a copy of the rules and if they magically change, then an update should be issued. I don't know how they did things when you were on but things have definitely changed...for the worse.

icinonthecupcake

If "dishonesty" is the cardinal sin that can get you walked out, then I don't see how you can be held accountable for not working as directed if they tell you the seet a package "refused" when the consignee has never seen the package and you fail to comply. If I was told to do this would refuse the request via ODS and sheet per corporate training.

My center does not subscribe to these shenanigans thank goodness.

"WAD" is all good and well until your told to do something dangerous, dishonest, unethical, or illegal.
Always make sure you are doing proper procedure no matter what you are told, in the long run you will answer for what you do & trust me no one will back you up if they told you to do it improperly.