David Ragan????

island1fox

I believe he was well trained. He made a bad move --should accept personal responsability--maybe deserves a warning letter .:happy-very:

tracker2762

Although Ragan made a stupid mistake, he would have been no where without Trevor Bayne pushing him all day. Congratulations to the 21 team they deserve to be in victory lane.

OldManAllowance

Article 7 working termination...

Apparently, Ragan does not know his Depth Of Knowledge Questions. # 1 of the Daytona S&V: 1. I will maintain my lane at the restart until I pass the restart line. Take him out of service! We can't have a driver behind the wheel who can't remember the rules! What other "bad decisions" will this guy make?

tracker2762

Although you have to admit, this is the most coverage UPS has had in years.
I did like when he was behind the 11 car and moved over so he wouldn't push him to the front.

FracusBrown

Ponies and Planes
Apparently, Ragan does not know his Depth Of Knowledge Questions. # 1 of the Daytona S&V: 1. I will maintain my lane at the restart until I pass the restart line. Take him out of service! We can't have a driver behind the wheel who can't remember the rules! What other "bad decisions" will this guy make?

Was he at fault or was it just avoidable?

He was clearly being pressured to work unsafely while being harassed to achieve unreasonable results. His shop steward should have advised him to take it easy - no sense trying to beat the time allowance, just makes it harder for the rest of the under achievers.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I'm surprised he made it out of the garage in time for the race. Most Brown vehicles are sitting in buildings watching videos on pre-triping a hand cart while the other competitors are out driving.

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
Dale just made commercials. It's funny how Ruitimann sucked as a driver for UPS, but took off when he left UPS. At least Ragan lead more laps this season then he did all last season.

JustTired

free at last.......
I have a different plan this year.......

In every race, I have 42 favorite drivers. My motto is "anybody but the 48".

My race was made early on yesterday. But then he came back on the track and was making up positions. I swear that if the race had lasted any longer ....the 48 would of ended up winning.

As far as Ragan goes....he's not even close to the worst driver out there. But he is close to the worst spokesperson (seems stiff to me) when it comes to hawking the sponsor in commercials.

Glad to see the 21 car win. Bayne seems to be a real nice kid!

bigblu 2 you

nascar is as phoney as wwf wrestling. i believe they draw straws and decide who wins.leads,wrecks,runs out of gas,etc.even the fights look staged and weak.they could take lessons from the nhl hockey players.