Day 3 as an Unloader.

hehe xd

Pushed 900 an hour, probably would've been 600 if I stayed vegan. I am now powered through pure BEEF and chicken. Might hop on some trenbolone so I can be a supervisor that throws bitch fits at anyone who makes contact with me. Thoughts?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
IMG_2741.JPG

Last edited:

john chesney

Pushed 900 an hour, probably would've been 600 if I stayed vegan. I am now powered through pure BEEF and chicken. Might hop on some trenbolone so I can be a supervisor that throws bitch fits at anyone who makes contact with me. Thoughts?
Ups will make you the man chicks can't resist. It happened to me. Now get at that meat and cheese and stop being vegan. Only real men are allowed on here

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Stopped being vegan because your skinny pants kept ripping loading trucks?

Snack

Wait, they're giving you daily performance reports? I don't have a clue how many packages I unload per hour. The sups are happy if I just show up and don't smell like a bag of buttholes.

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Take the Postal exam ASAP.

llamainmypocket

Meat is actually what you should be eating when trying to get your body to adapt to new stresses. A couple lbs a day along with lots of bananas and Gatorade. That's what I'd suggest. With lots of salty steak seasoning.