Debates

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Look, you only have to pay a toll to leave Jersey, so just come for a visit, bring your cartoon dolls and little schmeckle we’ll go to AC and see if you can get hard for a woman.
Yeah get him a snookie that will solve all his problems.He is better off with his cartoon dolls

Big Rigger

non-union people retire from ups and have medical..big difference...I certainly wish the unions could run their pensions better and enable their people to have better retirements...the I.A.M does a great job for their people. why cant the teamsters ?...and why cant ups non-union ?
Pension from the IAM was always outstanding compared to many others until as of late. The IAM BA our guys dealt with was a company man.

Big Rigger

free medical up to when medicare starts then the ups is the secondary at the cost of 120 dollars a month....add up to 2500 dollars a year for out of pocket medical expenses....also your wife is also covered and when you pass away your wife continues on the medical and 2500 a year
That sucks

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Tried to watch the second debate.
Heard the idiot going on and on pandering with stupid racist rhetoric about diversity again.

Made my decision, turned it off.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Tried to watch the second debate.
Heard the idiot going on and on pandering with stupid racist rhetoric about diversity again.

Made my decision, turned it off.
8791D76F-4FE4-4FEF-A0FF-1E5243E87C68.gif

Jlandry

Fred might want to stop traveling for a little bit. The members in his local from ups have been picketing his local and specifically calling him out for not doing his job. Not good when he is running for National office.