Democratic National Convention

Babagounj

Strength through joy
[h=1]Suppression! DNC Charlotte: Identification required, even just near convention site[/h]http://twitchy.com/2012/09/02/suppression-dnc-charlotte-identification-required-even-just-near-convention-site/

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I find it hilarious how hard you guys are trying to tear down the DNC convention even before it starts.. It sure shows how desperate you ALL are...! LOLOL

You got to know that after the BLACK EYE that Clint Eastwood gave the GOP convention, and the fact that it was the LEAST WATCHED GOP convention since ratings have been recorded, I laugh at you all for knowing the OBAMA will once again RISE to the level of presidential leadership that people will connect with.

You know the GOP set itself up for failure with the NUMEROUS LIES during the GOP convention and all of them will get shot down like Iraqi war planes.

Its gonna be a rough 4 days for you people... I for one, will enjoy every day of it.

Peace

TOS

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Look at these Democrat winners...maybe related to Klein?

Democrat ejected for impersonating congressman

Democrat ejected for impersonating congressman - Yahoo! News

texan

Street vendors across downtown Charlotte are selling posters and artwork depicting President Obama
as Jesus Christ and the Democratic National Convention is expected to feature
a stained-glass window backdrop during their meeting.

One poster features an image of the president in prayer with the headline, “Prophecy Fulfilled.”
“Barak is of Hebrew origin and its meaning is ‘flash of lightning,” the poster notes, referencing
a passage in in the Old Testament book of Judges.

Hussein, they allege, is a Biblical word meaning “good and handsome.”
“So you see, Barak was destined to be a good and handsome man that would rise like a flash of
lightning to win victory in a battle against overwhelming odds,” the poster read.

obama1-550x736.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
Lol. I only wish they weren't serious and just poking a finger in the eye of Christian conservatives. But, people have a strange way of interpreting prophecy in these and every time.

moreluck

golden ticket member
(feel free to give your opinion of the opening )
Last week during the RNC Bob printed out the schedule for me. It was precise, organized and just a super guide for me. It would give the hour...for example, during the 7 PM. hour (our time) there would be 3 or 4 names and each hour was scheduled that way and all the days were very accurate.

Today, Bob printed the DNC convention schedule for me because I don't want to listen to the whole thing.....just certain comedy acts....like Pelosi, Reid, Frank, etc.

It was the most unorganized piece of crap....just like our country is run. Just comparing schedules, I want somebody organized, on time, efficient. I think Romney's team wins that hands down.

Tonght's schedule showed a ton of speakers....and there was no schedule for Weds or Thurs. yet.......they must be making it up as they go along. Just like obama does.

One of the first convention delegates I saw in the audience (along with empty seats) was a guy with a big Mickey Mouse hat on his head......yep, 'mickeymouse' describes them perfectly !!

BrownArmy

Having tuned in on both conventions, I have to say, both audiences look equally mesmerized/hypnotized.

It's a little creepy.

But hey, it's good TV.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Maybe they can figure out how to pay this back...... It's all bull sh-t and it's bad for you
US debt tops $16 trillion: So who do we owe most of that money to?

Read more: US debt tops $16 trillion: So who do we owe most of that money to? | Fox News

Simple answer STEWIE... INTEREST. The debt is moving because its calculating the 1 billion dollar a day interest that keeps on moving the clock higher. 11 trillion of that debt belongs to GW BUSH, 5 trillion to OBAMA.... thats 16 trillion dollars.

Interest on all that money is HUGE, thus the reason the clock is moving.

Just think that if BUSH hadnt started two wars, cut taxes for the rich and didnt pass a prescription drug bill costing almost a trillion dollars, there would be NO DEBT to worry about, but that didnt happen.

Instead, BUSH tacked on 11 trillion dollars and a collapse nation. It has cost ALL americans, another 5 trillion to stop the bleeding and NOW the private sector needs to step up and do their fair share and bring jobs back to this country or face TARIFFS so high they will be forced to come back.

Peace

TOS

Babagounj

Strength through joy
You don’t have to go far from the Democratic National Convention to see how much worse things are now than when President Obama took office. In fact, just four miles away from the convention, what were once thriving businesses are now ridden in despair. Entire strip malls are abandoned, auto dealers closed, gas stations shut down, restaurants foreclosed and empty. It is so bad, billboards are blank without advertising.
Breitbart