Democratic Senator Indicted on Bribery Charges

vantexan

because they aren't part of his nation; policy within a nation = domestic, policy outside the nation = foreign, get it?
has nothing to do with who was where when first

yes

communist drivel, that line only came around when politicians (of a certain ethno-regional background) started breaking down our immigration laws to dilute the quota systems

right has nothing to do with anything in human history; we take what can be taken

gangs has nothing to do with it, hispanics come from a predominantly catholic, slave-plantation background that has little to no foundation in Western political thought
not their fault, they were oppressed horribly for a long time, but also not MY problem

yes

no, don't need them either

milquetoast "conservatives" like you make me sick

you think the laws ALONE make the nation, you're literally no better than the Marxists who think you can create a "new man" with the right social system

you want a successful country, then you willingly cut away the filters that enabled us to be successful just so you can avoid having the racism finger pointed at you; being picky about immigrant ethnicity was a FEATURE of successful America, not a byproduct or mistake
No, I'm about a fourth Cherokee, and one of my ancestors was a half white Cherokee chief named John McLemore who was one of 6 signers of a treaty with the U.S. A treaty Jackson broke.

Do I make you sick? Good. Pathetic in this day and age that people think like you do. Everyone who is a citizen here now has every right to be here. You don't have more rights because you're white nor should you. By the way you said the Native Americans weren't Americans. It's in their name sport. They have been in the Americas for thousands of years.

I have repeatedly said I support legal immigration. Wise up. If we don't continue to have immigrants considering our birthrate then our great country is going down. If you don't understand that then what more is there to say?

Next Day Err

No, I'm about a fourth Cherokee, and one of my ancestors was a half white Cherokee chief named John McLemore who was one of 6 signers of a treaty with the U.S. A treaty Jackson broke.

Do I make you sick? Good. Pathetic in this day and age that people think like you do. Everyone who is a citizen here now has every right to be here. You don't have more rights because you're white nor should you. By the way you said the Native Americans weren't Americans. It's in their name sport. They have been in the Americas for thousands of years.

I have repeatedly said I support legal immigration. Wise up. If we don't continue to have immigrants considering our birthrate then our great country is going down. If you don't understand that then what more is there to say?
He’s using history of bigotry in America to attempt to justify his solution to our ‘diversity problem’. It’s un-American and shameful.

If we don't continue to have immigrants considering our birthrate then our great country is going down. If you don't understand that then what more is there to say?
you are such a rube

our birthrate is low because globalist elites have crippled our society to the point where the only "solution" they offer is to keep flooding the country with more multiculturalism

vantexan

you are such a rube

our birthrate is low because globalist elites have crippled our society to the point where the only "solution" they offer is to keep flooding the country with more multiculturalism
Our birthrate is low for a number of factors. Educated women tend to have less children. The costs of having children and raising them are difficult for many. And abortion rates in this country are high. Every time I hear someone blaming everything on the "elites" I know I'm listening to someone who buys all the conspiracy theories without actually investigating the root causes of problems.

I didn't cause all the problems in this country. Left up to me we wouldn't have imported slaves. Our legal immigration system would allow in people of similar race and culture and who have a good education. Not saying that because I think whites are superior but differences among us tend to divide us, not unite us. Look at Japan. They see what large Muslim minorities have done to other countries so they don't allow Muslims to move there. Homogenous countries tend to be safer and peaceful. That being said the people who are here now, who are citizens, have every right our Constitution guarantees. Not up to anyone to say only this group should be here, not those groups, when talking about citizens.

Major countries in Europe and Asia are heading towards demographic collapse. Not enough kids to support aging populations. Not just a matter of not having enough fast food workers. Smaller generations means less consumption and the collapse of many industries. Not for nothing A.I. and robotics are being developed. It's a downward spiral. A lot more to it than some elite cabal is trying to take everything over and rule us all. That's for the weak minded and paranoid to worry about.

Last edited:
Our birthrate is low for a number of factors. Educated women tend to have less children. The costs of having children and raising them are difficult for many. And abortion rates in this country are high. Every time I hear someone blaming everything on the "elites" I know I'm listening to someone who buys all the conspiracy theories without actually investigating the root causes of problems.

I didn't cause all the problems in this country. Left up to me we wouldn't have imported slaves. Our legal immigration system would allow in people of similar race and culture and who have a good education. Not saying that because I think whites are superior but differences among us tend to divide us, not unite us. Look at Japan. They see what large Muslim minorities have done to other countries so they don't allow Muslims to move there. Homogenous countries tend to be safer and peaceful. That being said the people who are here now, who are citizens, have every right our Constitution guarantees. Not up to anyone to say only this group should be here, not those groups, when talking about citizens.

Major countries in Europe and Asia are heading towards demographic collapse. Not enough kids to support aging populations. Not just a matter of not having enough fast food workers. Smaller generations means less consumption and the collapse of many industries. Not for nothing A.I. and robotics are being developed. It's a downward spiral. A lot more to it than some elite cabal is trying to take everything over and rule us all. That's for the weak minded and paranoid to worry about.
literally every issue you cited would never have happened if it weren't for a certain group of people with a subversive culture