Democrats Are Becoming The Party of Hate

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Damn Jews how dare them to be above blacks in hate crimes historically and now.
The Racist Libturd Dimwits will not understand your statement.
They call Jews “hymie” and defer to their cities as Hymietown ... and that includes NYC.
Source: Jessie Jackson

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Never watched it but I understand they welcome Jews* and all races that love freedom and believe in self responsibility.

I guess that excludes Democrats.

* Hymies - translation provided for Democrats
1550451068783.jpg

vantexan

You’re so FOS.

Literally no one is ‘slaughtering’ third trimester babies.

Get a different hobby.
Call it what you want but two states have made it legal to kill third trimester babies and Dems refused to support bill in Congress that would protect babies born alive after an attempted abortion. Whatever your arguments about abortion killing a baby that's actually born, outside the womb, sounds like murder to me.

It will be fine

Call it what you want but two states have made it legal to kill third trimester babies and Dems refused to support bill in Congress that would protect babies born alive after an attempted abortion. Whatever your arguments about abortion killing a baby that's actually born, outside the womb, sounds like murder to me.
That’s why it doesn’t happen. Why do you want unnecessary regulations on business?

BrownArmy

Wow, you should get a different hobby as well.

These are fake bills posted by Republicans.

Talk about fake news.

Do some actual research, and figure out what actually occurs, it's not what you're talking about.

You're so wrong, I don't even know what to say, except that you're clearly caught in a party-whirlwind...

Your party says this, so it must be true... you're the problem.

No one is 'slaughtering' third-trimester babies bro, sorry.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
So is execution but many states participate in this ghastly exercise.