DEMOCRATS FOR FREEDOM??? NOT

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Indeed. If you get COVID perhaps they'll give you Remdesivir the COVID drug from Gilead Sciences.....The cost?......$520 per dose . That's per ONE dose and even if it works it will only reduce the symptoms by a day or two.
Nope.
There are cheaper and more effective drugs currently being used. The liberal garbage you ingest isn't telling you about that though.

Sorry leftie, the Chinese Virus isn't the doomsday scenario you were hoping for.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Why is Chump so against a women's right to choose? Isn't it all about freedom without government intervention?
I'll give you that, Democrats believe women should be able to kill babies up until and during birth.

That freedom should be one of their main campaign talking points. Go for it.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Same definition can be applied to you. What makes your existence any more valuable?

Correct answer is: nothing.
Guess because I came through the birth canal I was no longer just a clump of cells but became a baby.
I am a law and order kind of guy and since abortion is legal under the law I just believe a woman has the right to choose what she does with her body.

JJinVA

Dictator Joe Biden came out and said if he was president he would pass a federal law forcing everybody to wear a mask because he doesn't think the American people are smart enough to make their own choice , I personally feel it is smart to wear a mask and keep your distance but forcing is a chip away from your freedom to make your own choice which is what America is all about !!! Anarchy if Trump came out and said this???????

MA BODY MA CHOICH!!

JJinVA

Have gutted enough big game that the blood and guts don't bother me anymore.

I dont mind abortion up until the baby has a heart beat. To me, after that is murder. But the idea that we are just a clump of cells is compatible with my world view. I think we sometimes can get a bit delusional by adding all these artificial layers to our psyche, souls, supernatural omnipotent creators etc. At the end of the day I think I am just a trillion cells organized in such a way that it formed: me, as I am today. Nothing more or less amazing than that (which still is pretty amazing in itself in my opinion without additional hocus pocus). But just as a matter of morality, if a "clump of cells" has a heartbeat, I believe that constitutes it as its own being.

It will be fine

I dont mind abortion up until the baby has a heart beat. To me, after that is murder. But the idea that we are just a clump of cells is compatible with my world view. I think we sometimes can get a bit delusional by adding all these artificial layers to our psyche, souls, supernatural omnipotent creators etc. At the end of the day I think I am just a trillion cells organized in such a way that it formed: me, as I am today. Nothing more or less amazing than that (which still is pretty amazing in itself in my opinion without additional hocus pocus). But just as a matter of morality, if a "clump of cells" has a heartbeat, I believe that constitutes it as its own being.
Sounds arbitrary.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I am a law and order kind of guy and since abortion is legal under the law I just believe a woman has the right to choose what she does with her body.
Okay.
And a judge ruled Obamacare unconstitutional under the law so you believe it should be repealed.

Glad to have you on board the Trump train!

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Guess because I came through the birth canal I was no longer just a clump of cells but became a baby.
Is suicide legal? Is prostitution legal? A lot of things a woman can do with 'her' body that are illegal. Just because a court ruled that the woman has a right to destroy the other human temporarily residing in her body doesn't make it moral or desirable.

Do the same with a dog, cat, horse, etc., and you liberal bleeding hearts would come completely unhinged.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Okay.
And a judge ruled Obamacare unconstitutional under the law so you believe it should be repealed.

Who would have thought healthcare could be so complicated. I believe having health insurance falls under personal responsibility. If someone shows up at a clinic or a hospital seeking medical care with no intent to pay for it should be denied treatment.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Is suicide legal? Is prostitution legal? A lot of things a woman can do with 'her' body that are illegal. Just because a court ruled that the woman has a right to destroy the other human temporarily residing in her body doesn't make it moral or desirable.

Do the same with a dog, cat, horse, etc., and you liberal bleeding hearts would come completely unhinged.
Physician assisted suicide and prostitution is legal in some states. I don't debate the morality of it, just don't think it's the governments business to intervene. I'm all for very limited government, especially on the federal level.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
I'll give you that, Democrats believe women should be able to kill babies up until and during birth.

Democrats mostly believe a woman has the right to make decisions about her own body. White, male republicans like yourself are offended that they can not tell women what they can and can not do with their own bodies! Mommy issues there mouth?

Absolutely a joke, the Republican party cries about government regulations but never stop trying to regulate a woman's body.

"Regulations on thee, but not me."

1. Yes in some states and countries.
2. Yes in some states and countries.

Just because a predominately male group (more males than minority races and women of any race combinded) in government says it is not desirable to them doesn't make their views correct or moral!

What is not moral is saying 1 thing in a Senate hearing in order to get yourself confirmed to the SCOTUS then doing the exact opposite of what you said once confirmed to that possition .

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Okay.

And the Supreme Court has already ruled the ACA is constitutional!

So what petty, racist mind believes a single lower court judge over rules SCOTUS?

Sheeple mentality in action!