DEMOCRATS FOR FREEDOM??? NOT

newfie

Indeed. If you get COVID perhaps they'll give you Remdesivir the COVID drug from Gilead Sciences.....The cost?......$520 per dose . That's per ONE dose and even if it works it will only reduce the symptoms by a day or two.

The virus is out of control, health officials admit it and any effective way to bring it under control outside of what is being done right now is a long way off. COVID-19 is here and will likely be lurking out there for years to come.

talking to yourself again

newfie

Guess because I came through the birth canal I was no longer just a clump of cells but became a baby.
I am a law and order kind of guy and since abortion is legal under the law I just believe a woman has the right to choose what she does with her body.

until you kill someone carrying a "clump of cells" then you get charged with double homicide

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
By time the murdering is taking place, the baby is way more than a clump of cells.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Maybe if abortion was legal until the final gender is determined then abortion wouldn’t be so popular and life would become valued again.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Maybe if abortion was legal until the final gender is determined then abortion wouldn’t be so popular and life would become valued again.
What if scientists come up with a way to identify gayness in prenatal screening? Would the left support abortion then?