Democrats that support Communism....why?

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
I was a Bernie Bro. Much more so in 2016 than this time around, though. He started losing me by capitulating to the woke left, then of course went full cück and bent the knee, again. He’s toast. I liked milky mommy Tulsi better anyway, she just didn’t have a snowball’s chance in hell.

Much more liberating to be politically homeless and enjoy the :censored2: show at this point.

baklava

Pretty much how I feel but friend:censored2:king around with TDS sick people is really fun.
I tend to side with the person in office.

The detractors are so funny.
I have no affinity for Trump but I do get sick of hearing people focus on the latest stupid thing he tweeted rather than legit criticisms of his presidency.

rickyb

To an extent, of course. Then again, you have to have the critical thinking ability to know when you’re watching trash TV and to turn it off.
why dont we?

alot of people here watch trash tv and wont admit it. i watch either enemy state media (some of the programs are good) or not for profit news.

baklava

why dont we?

alot of people here watch trash tv and wont admit it. i watch either enemy state media (some of the programs are good) or not for profit news.
I don’t know who you’re speaking for but I do not give corporate media propaganda any views or clicks.

baklava

im sure alot of these guys do and arent honest with themselves. explains their support for trump or obama.
I think I actually insulted trash tv. I actually like watching 90 day fiancée. At least you know for a fact the Nigerian dude marrying a 300 pound white woman is full of :censored2:. Its more honest than cable news.

rickyb

I think I actually insulted trash tv. I actually like watching 90 day fiancée. At least you know for a fact the Nigerian dude marrying a 300 pound white woman is full of :censored2:. Its more honest than cable news.
i only watch survivor. but i was talking about CNN, FOX, MSNBC